Last weeks Lodge pics...

PrincessPratt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could completely defile Prats thread with scantly clad breasts but i am unsure of what the consequences will be.

Damn the consequences!!! :bow:

Please note that I am in a different time zone, and am probably the least likely to suffer any wrath that may be brought down. :missing:

If you guys notice I put that I am NOT posting the pics her breasts. We (us girls) were just playing around when we took the pic. I can see why those of you who REALLY know me are staying away from all the boob crap. THANK YOU FELLAS!!!! I was posting the pics to show people that the lodge can b a fun time & some pics of the culmination of 4 years of hell (aka graduation...lol). I guess I've learned my lesson about having more discretion in threads.

If you guys notice I put that I am NOT posting the pics her breasts. We (us girls) were just playing around when we took the pic. I can see why those of you who REALLY know me are staying away from all the boob crap. THANK YOU FELLAS!!!! I was posting the pics to show people that the lodge can b a fun time & some pics of the culmination of 4 years of hell (aka graduation...lol). I guess I've learned my lesson about having more discretion in threads.

Lodge bar was a blast!! I'll be back, it's a fun group...The pics aren't that important if you show up in person you can see whatever you want to anyways!

BTW I never said congrats...So congrats on Gradiatin :)

They need to get out more and stop playing World of Warcraft. :)

Lodge bar was a blast!! I'll be back, it's a fun group...The pics aren't that important if you show up in person you can see whatever you want to anyways!

BTW I never said congrats...So congrats on Gradiatin :)

Yeah, what he said ;)

They probably havent posted so they dont get an ear full from you.

I understand the reasoning behind not posting anything that would actually put someone in a compromising position, i.e. - nude/semi-nude pic.

There is a disconnect between having fun via the forum.

I wouldn't want you to actually post pics that would have a detrimental impact on someone's life. This was all meant for fun.

I understand that some people like to flash their bodies, and I am one of those people. Unfortunately(or fortunately, depending on who you are), nobody WANTS to see my body.....pasty-white-overweight-old-guy just doesn't seem to "do-it" for most people.

Boob crap!? EWWWWWWW.

Why are we so anti-boob Pratt? Everyone likes boobs.

I'm not ANTI-boob...lol. I see at least 25 sets of breast a day at work! hehe. It's just that I didn't feel it was appropriate to put her breasts on an online forum. She's a really sweet girl and had a few drinks when the pics were taken. ;) It was meant to be a joke. I am an EXTREMELY conservative person when it comes to nudity....and well pretty much everything else in my life. hehe. I've got my reasons for it. Plus don't most of you have wives and gf's??? Look at them! In my humble opinion I feel it is disrespectful to consistently look at another woman's body if you are in a commited relationship. That is even if you will NEVER have a chance of being with those women (and u ALL know u will never have a chance with Christina Agruelara...I know i spelled her name wrong). We all have opinions and that is my take on things. I'm know being on a forum that is male dominated will surely have pics of lightly dressed females. I don't post in those threads. That's just my preference. :D As smuck eluded to....I am long winded. Thanks for reading my book!

Pratt, you and my wife would get along really well. Your last post sounds like something she would say. I mean that in a nice way too.;)

Now I feel kind of shameful since you brought up the Christina thread..lol. :(

I've liked her ever since 1999 when she first came out. It's all innocent though.

I think a woman's body is beautiful and I don't mind looking at tasteful photography of that nature. As long as it doesn't cross the line, I enjoy it just as much as the next guy. I agree that it could go overboard and become annoying or disrespectful, but as long as it doesn't I agree with the 'hooray for boobies' mindset :)

I'm not ANTI-boob...lol. I see at least 25 sets of breast a day at work! hehe. It's just that I didn't feel it was appropriate to put her breasts on an online forum. She's a really sweet girl and had a few drinks when the pics were taken. ;) It was meant to be a joke. I am an EXTREMELY conservative person when it comes to nudity....and well pretty much everything else in my life. hehe. I've got my reasons for it. Plus don't most of you have wives and gf's??? Look at them! In my humble opinion I feel it is disrespectful to consistently look at another woman's body if you are in a commited relationship. That is even if you will NEVER have a chance of being with those women (and u ALL know u will never have a chance with Christina Agruelara...I know i spelled her name wrong). We all have opinions and that is my take on things. I'm know being on a forum that is male dominated will surely have pics of lightly dressed females. I don't post in those threads. That's just my preference. :D As smuck eluded to....I am long winded. Thanks for reading my book!

We're just funnin with you Pratt. We aren't really asking you to post pics of another members boobies (unless she says its OK) but as far as those 25 sets, post em up, they aren't members on here. haha.

Yes, my wife has boobies and she also understands that men are visual animals and knows that there is nothing wrong with a healthy appetite as long as you eat at home.