Hello from Noble County

Jared

Trying to become more active on here, moving to Noble County in the next couple weeks. Had lived in Licking County past few years. Probably worst time of year to look for people to ride with, but actively shopping for a bike and would love to have some people to go out with and learn from. 

This is a great time to ride bikes.  It's cooler and the scenery is nice as the leaves change color.  It is an even better time to buy a bike.   I try to buy all of my bikes in the fall and winter.   Good luck with the search. 

The riding in Noble County is far superior to the riding in Licking County. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Connie14 said:

This is a great time to ride bikes.  It's cooler and the scenery is nice as the leaves change color.  It is an even better time to buy a bike.   I try to buy all of my bikes in the fall and winter.   Good luck with the search. 

The riding in Noble County is far superior to the riding in Licking County. 

If you know of anyone on here down this way, point them in my direction 😁

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Jared,

Yes, it's quiet. But most of the forums that I've been on are quiet or closing up. Blame it on FaceBook. 

I'm from WV in Parkersburg. I noticed your post, but was hoping for a bit more info on what kind of riding you do, so I didn't reply right away, and then I don't check back very often...

Anyway, I organize the WV group of the Motorcycle Sports Touring Association (MSTA). We meet the second Thursday of every month with MSTA members and other riders from the area, including guys from SE Ohio. We hold the meetings in Williamstown since most of our nearby guys are in PKB, Marietta, or nearby. Caldwell is a mere 30 minutes away.

You might check out the web page at RideMSTA.COM and the about tab to get a feel for the sorts of guys who are members.

Or just show up next Thursday at DaVinci's at 6:30. If you want to attend, please let me know so i can adjust our reservation.

Chris Shoop

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, Shoop said:

Hey Jared,

Yes, it's quiet. But most of the forums that I've been on are quiet or closing up. Blame it on FaceBook. 

I'm from WV in Parkersburg. I noticed your post, but was hoping for a bit more info on what kind of riding you do, so I didn't reply right away, and then I don't check back very often...

Anyway, I organize the WV group of the Motorcycle Sports Touring Association (MSTA). We meet the second Thursday of every month with MSTA members and other riders from the area, including guys from SE Ohio. We hold the meetings in Williamstown since most of our nearby guys are in PKB, Marietta, or nearby. Caldwell is a mere 30 minutes away.

You might check out the web page at RideMSTA.COM and the about tab to get a feel for the sorts of guys who are members.

Or just show up next Thursday at DaVinci's at 6:30. If you want to attend, please let me know so i can adjust our reservation.

Chris Shoop

I'll check out that site, thank you. Been crazy since Christmas, sorry I missed you there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 1:00 PM, marlboro man said:

Grandpa lived in Dexter city I got a place down on the river down in Waterford that I ride down almost all the time Best roads are east of 77

My grandma lives just outside of Dexter.