bike 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R Track Bike $3500

F4iguy

There is still time left in the track riding season.  I bought this bike from @jbot and it has had the front forks done by @TRMN8TR.  It is a track bike, BOS only, no title.  It is not the prettiest bike in the paddock, but it runs great and rides great.  Well maintained mechanically, oil changed with full synthetic every 4 track days, OEM oil filter.  Anyone that's riden a 675 on the track knows they are a blast.  Great mid range power and sweet handling.

2012 Triumph Daytona 675R
Factory quick shifter
Ohlins front forks – refreshed & new seals 2 years ago
Ohlins rear shock
Brembo brakes
Vesrah XX brake pads
Fully safety wired
GPR Steering Damper
Hindle slip on
Straight pipe (cat removed)
Shorty levers
Motoforza carbon fiber air intake
Motoforza fairing stay
Q4’s – about 2 track days on them
Regular oil changes with synthetic oil & oem oil filter
Front and rear pit bull stands
Pit bull TRS pins
Extra OEM oil filter
1 Gallon synthetic oil
Spare radiator
Other misc spare parts
(The PitBull stuff alone is worth $300+)
Deliver (or meet you somewhere) - located in Cleveland area
$3500

PBM_1140.jpg

IMG_4291.JPEG

IMG_4292.JPEG

IMG_4293.JPEG

IMG_4294.JPEG

IMG_4297.JPEG

IMG_4298.JPEG

oh man, I know someone in the Cleveland area who is looking for almost this exact setup. won't see him until Monday at the earliest, I'll pass it on

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, RymerC said:

oh man, I know someone in the Cleveland area who is looking for almost this exact setup. won't see him until Monday at the earliest, I'll pass it on

Thank you!

On 9/11/2021 at 7:16 AM, TMC Customs said:

How many miles on it? Is the rear subframe bent? It looks a little tweaked in the picture from the back

5500 miles 

yes sub frame is tweaked a little. Doesn’t hurt anything. Rides great. Runs great.

• Tonik locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By FastEddie
      ...someone is having a very happy Saturday. For those who are curious, local sale, $3200, thru CL. Surprised there was not more interest. Guessing it's age/many younger riders not familiar with it and/or the ADV bike/standard bike fever. Stay safe. 
    • By FastEddie
      Originally posted July 26th. https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/115022-2005-vfr-800-interceptor-3950/&tab=comments#comment-1587615
      Needs nothing. Ride it for 2-3yrs and sell it for about what you will have in it $$-wise. Insurance on this (liability-only) is dirt cheap given it's age ($125/yr_Progressive, 57yr-old rider). I've owned 10 bikes over my 30-year riding career and will miss this one the most. It's such a versatile bike with a lot of V4 character (with Honda reliability).Under 27K miles now. Columbus area. Ed 614-747-0545

• By Shoop
      Gorgeous Cobalt Blue 2016 FJR 1300A (not the fussy electronic suspension model) with 39,300 miles. 
      The 2nd gear transmission and front brake switch recalls were performed in February along with a valve check. All were good I'm asking $9,500 on FB marketplace, with all the extras stripped off or $10,500 as is. I can do a bit better for OR members. Ask me.
      Michelin PR4GT's with more than half the tread remaining.
      Standard features - the LED cornering lights are on the ES model, not the A.
      https://www.cycleworld.com/2016/03/22/2016-yamaha-fjr1300a-and-fjr1300es-sport-touring-motorcycle-review-first-ride/
      Extras in the as-is price:
      Shad 50L topcase with base plus Garald Stiffy Bracket. MCE Canyon Cages, front (w highway pegs) & rear. Bruudt passenger peg extensions. Townsend's helmet locks with Powerlet outlets on both sides. 
      Chris Shoop

• By FastEddie
      Price drop on my 2005  VFR 800. Originally posted July 26th. Sweet bike. If you live  in the Springfield/Dayton area and want to simply take a look, I can meet you at RideOne in SField (formally Competition Accessories (am I showing my age??)) as that's a short ride from where I live. Transaction though would be at my home or bank just south of Columbus.

• By Strictly Street
      100 MPH in 2nd gear and 3 more gears!! Only $1000 for OR peeps
      Yes that's right my friends this absolutely classic go-fast can be yours. For a mere few dollars you too can be seen as the envy of the motorcycle community! Your significant other will see you with more respect! Your friends will take off their hats when you are around!
      Friends, you could pay more for less!
      This is a bike that will do the twisties as fast as your skills will let it. No butt-hurt on the super-slab with the Corbin seat. 8+ hours in 1 day personally tested just to make sure.
      Friends this bike comes with free wind in your face and air in every tire!
      (Medical issue otherwise I'd keep it)
      Specs:
      1984 Gpz 750 (ZX 750A2)
      60,000 ~ miles
      Class     Sport/Touring bike
      Saddle Bags
      Corbin Seat
      Full Headers with a Yoshi Can - voted best sounding bike on great ride by people I passed
      Stainless Brake lines
      Engine     738cc, 4-stroke, transverse 4-cylinder, air-cooled, DOHC, 2 valve per cylinder
      Power     92 hp 67.2 KW / 9000 rpm - Yes thats  right 90+ HP!
      Torque     6.5 kg-m @ 7000 rpm
      Ignition type     Electronic
      Transmission     5-speed
      Uni-Trac rear suspension
      Dual Disc (front)
      Single Disc (rear)
      Tires     Tubeless
      110/80-16 (front)
      130/80-18 (rear)
      Wheelbase     1500 mm
      Dimensions     L 2185 mm
      W 775 mm
      Seat height     780 mm
      Weight     241 kg (531 lbs) (wet)
      Spark plugs
      NKG B9ES - 2611 gap .7 - .8 mm (.29in)
      NGK B8ES - 5722 (removable nipple) NKG connectors
      Clean title in hand
      Box-O-Parts included
      Weather proof Cover included
      Major work was done by Hoblick so you know it was done correctly.
      * Forks rebuilt with bypass plate
      * Head Gasket
      * New chain
      The Bad: Fuel spill on tank, needs touch up paint. I do have original paint to do it with so it will be a perfect match. Included with Box-O-parts. Will need tires soon Avon Road-Riders on it now, rear is showing wear.