Shoop's New Ride

Shoop

For the record its not a race school. It's a riding school that anyone at any level can attend and get good take-aways. I don't care if you've been riding 30 years -  you will learn something that will not only improve your understanding of how a motorcycle is designed to be ridden it will make you safer.

Not track focused it just happens to be on a track since that is the safest most controlled place.

It's controlling your motorcycle focused. Techniques can be applied to the street or the track. The bike doesn't know what it's on whether its a road or a track.

https://ridelikeachampion.com/champ-street/

I'm going through the 2-day school on tues/wed. Been waiting about 3 years to do it.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Beer 1

Rider - not Race... Dang, I'd blame it on autocorrect, but that would have picked a LESS appropriate replacement word. 

I'm taking the ChampDay session. Not the ChampStreet. The Champ day is new this year. From different email replies, it seems not all of the YCRS guys have the same understanding of what this one is. I think, and I'm hoping that it's sort of like a track day but with more emphasis on coaching. One description said it has a low student to coach ratio.

Anyway, I borrowed, I mean stole, I mean bought @JustinNck1 ' s leathers. So I expect to have a nice hot sweaty time.

• Upvote 1