For sale

Strictly Street

100 MPH in 2nd gear and 3 more gears!! Only $1000 for OR peeps

Yes that's right my friends this absolutely classic go-fast can be yours. For a mere few dollars you too can be seen as the envy of the motorcycle community! Your significant other will see you with more respect! Your friends will take off their hats when you are around!

Friends, you could pay more for less!

This is a bike that will do the twisties as fast as your skills will let it. No butt-hurt on the super-slab with the Corbin seat. 8+ hours in 1 day personally tested just to make sure.

Friends this bike comes with free wind in your face and air in every tire!

(Medical issue otherwise I'd keep it)

Specs:
1984 Gpz 750 (ZX 750A2)
60,000 ~ miles

Class     Sport/Touring bike
Saddle Bags
Corbin Seat
Full Headers with a Yoshi Can - voted best sounding bike on great ride by people I passed ;)
Stainless Brake lines
Engine     738cc, 4-stroke, transverse 4-cylinder, air-cooled, DOHC, 2 valve per cylinder
Power     92 hp 67.2 KW / 9000 rpm - Yes thats  right 90+ HP!
Torque     6.5 kg-m @ 7000 rpm
Ignition type     Electronic
Transmission     5-speed
Uni-Trac rear suspension
Dual Disc (front)
Single Disc (rear)
Tires     Tubeless
110/80-16 (front)
130/80-18 (rear)
Wheelbase     1500 mm
Dimensions     L 2185 mm
W 775 mm
Seat height     780 mm
Weight     241 kg (531 lbs) (wet)
Spark plugs
NKG B9ES - 2611 gap .7 - .8 mm (.29in)
NGK B8ES - 5722 (removable nipple) NKG connectors
Clean title in hand
Box-O-Parts included
Weather proof Cover included

Major work was done by Hoblick so you know it was done correctly.
* Forks rebuilt with bypass plate
* Head Gasket
* New chain

The Bad: Fuel spill on tank, needs touch up paint. I do have original paint to do it with so it will be a perfect match. Included with Box-O-parts. Will need tires soon Avon Road-Riders on it now, rear is showing wear.

I'll get some pictures for this. It has been sitting due to the covid thing so it needs the battery charged etc.

There is a kinda blurry photo in my contact section. I'll get some more this weekend weather permitting.

57135ec108fdc_84Gpz.jpg.d2942171af1b3c30

Windscreen has been changed to smoke and better mirrors are on lt.

• 2 weeks later...

People have been asking for pis so here are a few

GPZ1.jpgGPZ2.jpgGPZ3.jpgGPZ4.jpgGPZ5.jpgGPZ6.jpgGPZ7.jpgGPZ8.jpgGPZ9.jpgGPZ9.jpgGPZ10.jpgGPZ11.jpgGPZ12.jpgGPZ13.jpgGPZ14.jpgGPZ15.jpgGPZ16.jpgGPZ17.jpgGPZ18.jpg

Original post had a couple of things wrong, mileage is less and the rear tire is worn more than I first thought. Front tire has lots of tread but does show signs of age on the side walls. Tried to show the fuel spill on the tank but as I said before I do have original paint that goes with the bike. Also saddlebags (not pictured) go with the bike and the "Box-O-Parts" including a cd with the shop manual and parts listing. It does start and run. All the gears work and almost everything works too. 1 turn signal is out, new bulb should fix that. This is a 37 year old bike, tinkering will be needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...