Hey Guys!

CbuStrom

Hi everyone! 

I just got back in the game after about 10 years with no bike. Picked up a '04 vstrom 650. My last bike was an '86 VF500F that I used to commute on when I was in college, and I've missed riding so much. Now that I'm in a more stable spot in life, I'm back and ready to rack up some miles (for fun this time!) 

I'm big into traveling, hiking, camping, etc (which probably explains the V-Strom choice) 

I'm mainly here to make some motorcycle friends (I don't currently have any friends who ride) to occasionally meet up with, learn from, discuss bikes, go on rides, etc.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Welcome and stuff. A fair number of us will be near you Sunday morning for a get together and a few free pulls on the Dyno.

https://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/114832-08012021-meet-and-greet-at-dynotune-motorsports/page/3/&tab=comments#comment-158763

Thanks! I'll try to make it out depending on some work stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just landed and checked in at the Microtel after a 125mile ADV back road ride in the shade for the most part. Looking forward to some early morning day rides this week on the East side.

• Upvote 2