Route to Mt. Vernon coming from east

durk

22 minutes ago, DeansZG said:

If your route is through Coshocton, take Hwy 541 west from Rte 16, following that to 586 in Martinsburg. turning right will take you into Mt. Vernon...

Thanks I’ll check that out. 

You want to add to that route and have some twisty road fun. Take 541 to the other side (west)of Coshocton, then grab 60 north all the way to Killbuck, do a little zigzag over to 520, take 520 to 514, 514 to Danville, 62 to 36, 36 to MTV. You can thank me later. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, durk said:

Thanks I’ll check that out. 

8 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

You want to add to that route and have some twisty road fun. Take 541 to the other side (west)of Coshocton, then grab 60 north all the way to Killbuck, do a little zigzag over to 520, take 520 to 514, 514 to Danville, 62 to 36, 36 to MTV. You can thank me later. 

Here you go made a google maps route, this include most of the best twisty roads I would hit. https://goo.gl/maps/RsBpnWHwsvCMj5au5

Rode Tim’s route today. It was great. My return route was decent outside of the dirt road with a steep decent to Hades on pebbles. I survived though.