2005 VFR 800 Interceptor $3950

FastEddie

~27K well cared for miles. Purchased about 5 yrs ago from Motohio with 6K mi.  Smooth, torquey V4 with controllable power everywhere. Well maintained, Castrol 4T full synthetic oil change just completed. New spark plugs! Michelin Roadsmart tires ($$) have two seasons on them. Helibars make it even more comfortable than stock. Dekelvic slip-on exhaust sounds amazing and looks even better (and saves close to 15 lbs. over the stock system). Two OEM/stock under seat exhaust systems go with the sale if you want them. ZeroGravity double-bubble screen provides a bit more protection. Grove City/Commercial Point area on SR 104 at Franklin-Pickaway County Line.  $3950. Ed 614-747-0545 text/call

IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5741.JPG

She's a sweet and strong runner! But my 2020 Duke 390 has become my go-to-ride for anything under 2hrs, which is most of what I do these days and garage space is limited. (That bike is an absolute gas!).  She fits my 5'-8" frame perfectly. Pics are without the Oxford soft bags I usually have mounted (another reason I got rid of the underseat pipes). She gets listed on Craig's and maybe  FB Mktplace this weekend. I won't give her away but can move a bit on the price.

• Upvote 1