Anyone interested in a trip down South in early to mid-September?

Blitz

Was thinking about another trip to the Deal's Gap area, though maybe staying near Cherokee so we can hit the loops east of Robbinsville in the Ashville area. Would like to get a small group of guys. Post up if you're interested and we can try to lock down some dates. I'm thinking 2 day ride down. 2 days of riding there and a slab day back home.....though I could potentially be flexible. 

Any interest? 

6 hours ago, Likwid said:

HI, hello, yes. 

Though my schedule may be a little less flexible, slabbing it back... Though, oof lol

Yeah, because a highway blast through the TN/KY mountains on a RT will be so miserable. :rolleyes: 

Anyway...

@Blitz, I will put in for vacation as soon as you give the dates for early-mid September. I like the idea of avoiding the holiday insanity. 

9 hours ago, Pauly said:

Yeah, because a highway blast through the TN/KY mountains on a RT will be so miserable. :rolleyes: 

Anyway...

@Blitz, I will put in for vacation as soon as you give the dates for early-mid September. I like the idea of avoiding the holiday insanity. 

Remember my limited highway experience lol. I could buy back my vrod 

21 hours ago, Pauly said:

Anyway...

Sounds good brother. I’ll get with Shannon and put up some dates. Give me a day or two.

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

Sounds good brother. I’ll get with Shannon and put up some dates. Give me a day or two.

Sweet! I'm definitely in too, I just need to put in the vacay notice and make sure my team has my 100 meetings covered. 

On 7/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, durk said:

Sounds like fun but unfortunately once school starts I’m not able to do things like this. How was your recent trip?

Trip was good, but the guys I went with were on Harleys and didn't have as much endurance as they thought they would. So....I was left riding solo for most of it. Hey, at least I got two trips to Coal Creek Smokehouse out of it!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Trip was good, but the guys I went with were on Harleys and didn't have as much endurance as they thought they would. So....I was left riding solo for most of it. Hey, at least I got two trips to Coal Creek Smokehouse out of it!

Did you get to Cafe Rel or do I need to ban you?

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

Yuck!! Harleys are gross!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Blitz said:

Glad you were able to make the best of it. 

On 7/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, Tonik said:

Did you get to Cafe Rel or do I need to ban you?

I had every intention of making it there, but their hours prevented it. I got into Robbinsville on Sunday evening and left to ride home Wednesday. Caffe Rel is closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. So literally the days I could have gone are the days they were closed.

I won’t leave the area in September without stopping. Guaranteed!

13 hours ago, Blitz said:

I had every intention of making it there, but their hours prevented it. I got into Robbinsville on Sunday evening and left to ride home Wednesday. Caffe Rel is closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. So literally the days I could have gone are the days they were closed.

I won’t leave the area in September without stopping. Guaranteed!

In summary. Bant!