part Free barely used Angel GT

MSerfozo

I took this off of a Bandit that was totalled.  You can have it if you pick it up in Gahanna.  I'll mount and balance it if you bring a 6-pack of craft IPA and help me change the tire and drink a beer or two.

2021-07-18 17.54.20.jpg

2021-07-18 17.54.02.jpg

Edited by MSerfozo
Add pics

On 7/18/2021 at 6:37 PM, MSerfozo said:

I took this off of a Bandit that was totalled.  You can have it if you pick it up in Gahanna.  I'll mount and balance it if you bring a 6-pack of craft IPA and help me change the tire and drink a beer or two.

2021-07-18 17.54.20.jpg

2021-07-18 17.54.02.jpg

I'll take it, if you'll hold it for me. I'll bring the 6 pack the next time I need a tire installed. And it would be nice to meet you. I just had Angel GTs installed for the trip, so it'll probably be a month or so before I need it. But count me in.

• 3 weeks later...

Blitz discovered that he needs a 190 width so this won't work for him. 

This is barely used, you can still see the mold seam in the 2nd pic!

The FREE tire offer is still available for pick up or installed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tonik locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By TMC Customs
      I have a full day certificate I do not think I will be able to use this year. There are plenty of days left so I figure someone would want it. $160
    • By Wahoo
      Sold the VStrom, so I need to sell the cases.  A pair of Givi E41 keyless side cases, a Givi Maxima Mono Key 55 liter top case, (and all mounting brackets for a 2002-2012 VStrom).  After 9 years, The cases show a little bit of wear, but are in very good condition.  I Would prefer to sell top case and side cases as a set since the locks are keyed for one key.  New, this set up would cost around $1,200.  OR price is $700, plus shipping at your cost (if applicable).   I’m located in Vermilion, on Lake Erie.  Willing to deliver if less than 100 miles.  (I’m retired…I’ve got lots of time).
      I’m not very active on OR, but Pauly and Tonik both know me.
      The cases are packed away right now, but I can get photos for serious inquiries.   They basically look like this:

• By MSerfozo
      I have a previously used Speedohealer V4.  It comes with a Suzuki plug & play cable (upper left, check your Suzuki to be sure it's correct for your model), a brand new universal cable that you can splice for other brands (lower), and the remote top speed memory cable & button (upper right).
      Instructions, specs, and more info are available at Healtech
      $30 plus shipping ($8 est USPS flat rate) or pickup in Gahanna.

• By motocat12
      Tag T2 fat bars ktm-ish bend 31" wide $20

• By 2talltim
      I have some take offs from my bike that I'm probably never going to  use.
      190-50-17
      190-55-17
      120-70-17
      Still some life left and if you bring your bike (I'll help)or wheel over I'll mount them for you. Bridgestones have avout ¹/3 tread left angel gt about half. If none takes them in the next week or two I'll toss them. They are just taking up space.