7/18-7/24 Hocking hills ( Logan, OH) riding daily as long as it's not raining.

Muckles

4 minutes ago, Pauly said:

7am or GTFO!!

Enjoy the ride guys. My only day off this week is Thursday and it will probably snow that day. Speed safe!!

Deb and I are riding Thursday if you want to join us. In the Ozarks.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FatWilbur said:

How about in Somerset? BP gas station at 110 N Columbus St, Somerset, OH 43783

@HowabusaAre you in Cardington?    If you guys prefer somewhere else, no problem.

That meet spot in Somerset at 10:30 works for me. @Muckleshere’s my cell 740-262-1542.

• Upvote 1

We took 22 out Somerset to 664 south. Took that to Big pine road just south of Logan. This dumped us onto 374 to 180 into laurelville. Took 327 south out of town to 671 to 50 west back to 327 to 788 into Jackson. Had lunch there at Bob Evans. Took 124 out of town to wilkesville to 160 to 689 to 32 east to 143 to 50 west to 356 north (this road is covered with tar snakes) to 56 to 278 into Nelsonville. We took 33 west and @FatWilbursplit and took 93 back north. Overall the raids were great and a lot of fun. Really nice to ride done new roads for a change of pace.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Muckles said:

We took 22 out Somerset to 664 south. Took that to Big pine road just south of Logan. This dumped us onto 374 to 180 into laurelville. Took 327 south out of town to 671 to 50 west back to 327 to 788 into Jackson. Had lunch there at Bob Evans. Took 124 out of town to wilkesville to 160 to 689 to 32 east to 143 to 50 west to 356 north (this road is covered with tar snakes) to 56 to 278 into Nelsonville. We took 33 west and @FatWilbursplit and took 93 back north. Overall the raids were great and a lot of fun. Really nice to ride done new roads for a change of pace.

glad you wrote it up @MucklesI had no shot at it.. my directions would take you to a location like in the "Wrong Turn" movies.  In fact I thought maybe @Muckles was leading me there for a while... had to keep a close eye on him.

3 hours ago, Muckles said:

Shhhh! Keep "Big Pine" on the down low. Nothing to see here just stay on the numbered roads.😋

• Upvote 2

On 7/21/2021 at 6:58 PM, B-Mac said:

Shhhh! Keep "Big Pine" on the down low. Nothing to see here just stay on the numbered roads.😋

I thought we'd be good here, with the maybe 15 people that will see this post. I'll keep it secret everywhere else, 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1