June 14 2021 Mid-Ohio PTR photos

JaSSon

I saw someone (maybe you) sitting with a camera and wondered "whoa is someone taking pictures?"

Hope I can find one of myself, I don't have anything with my new bike yet.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, RymerC said:

I saw someone (maybe you) sitting with a camera and wondered "whoa is someone taking pictures?"

Hope I can find one of myself, I don't have anything with my new bike yet.

Thanks

I only saw a couple other DSLRs, and only one other guy walking the infield with one.   What are you riding?  What's your gear look like?  It'll be another ~3 hours until my Drive upload is finished.  

1 minute ago, JaSSon said:

I only saw a couple other DSLRs, and only one other guy walking the infield with one.   What are you riding?  What's your gear look like?  It'll be another ~3 hours until my Drive upload is finished.  

Blue gsxr number 789, mostly black gear. There was at least one other blue gsxr that looked mostly identical.

Cool I'll check back later

LOL, looking back through the photos, they're mostly of the novice class since that's where my wife was racing.  I did get some of the I and A class, but not nearly as many.   I have several of a blue GSXR with all black gear, but I don't see a number sticker.  

7 hours ago, JaSSon said:

LOL, looking back through the photos, they're mostly of the novice class since that's where my wife was racing.  I did get some of the I and A class, but not nearly as many.   I have several of a blue GSXR with all black gear, but I don't see a number sticker.  

No worries, there was at least 1 maybe 2 nearly identical bikes. My helmet was dark grey, other guys were in black or something helmets.

Beautiful day to be out, next time get out there with her.

Nice photos -- you did catch one of me :)

Of the more notable bikes I noticed in the photos

*the guy on the CBX
*a lot of the two guys on the Gen1 and Gen2 copper SVs
*the guy on the old school Multistrada, and
*the #26 blue and orange KTM.

Edited by Trackbikez