gear Kriega dry packs....never used

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pauly
      Tecnic 40/50 leather jacket. This was Isaac's and is a medium fit. Maybe a smaller medium fit. It has a zip in vest liner and all the zippers work. No tears or rash. 
      Alpinestars Gore-tex boots, size 40. These were also Isaac's. Good condition. No rips or tears. 
      You can pick them up at my place or meet me on a ride and I will bring them with me. 

• By motociclista
      Back when I was affiliated with Whitehorse Press, they used to send me copies of the books they published. I now have extras of a few titles and I'm trying to pare down for a move. If anyone wants these, they are free if you pick them up (I'm located in Bexley, 43209) or $3 each if I ship them to you. All are in good condition.
      The following are guidebooks with photos and maps of suggested routes:
      Motorcycle Journeys through Western Europe by Toby Ballentine
      Motorcycle Journeys through the Alps and Beyond by John Hermann
      Motorcycle Journeys through the Pacific Northwest, 2nd Edition, by Bruce Hansen
      Motorcycle Journeys through North America by Dale Coyner
      The Ride Guide - Midwest Edition by J. Michael & Barbara Ring
      The Complete Guide to Motorcycling Colorado by Steve Farson
      Other how-tos:
      The Essential Guide to Motorcycle Travel by Dale Coyner, more of a general how-to, which might be a good gift to someone who's getting started in motorcycle touring
      How to Set Up your Motorcycle Workshop by C.G. Masi
      Motorcycle Camping Made Easy by Bob Woofter

• By 600ZZ4eb
      Hey guys and gals,
      Just getting rid of some old gear for cheap. I'm in Columbus and not really interested in shipping stuff but could meet and Iron Pony, Motohio or Cyclegear in Columbus.
      Prices are in the first pic for the thing I hv listed. They are also on FB market place under Ebon Moore. 
      Thanks 
      Ebon

• By Hollywood33
      Hope all you degenerates are doing well. I'm selling all my race/track day shit... Again. This was all stuff I purchased new and then did 2 track days with before realizing this just wasn't the best time for a come back for me.
      X-Lite x-802rr carbon helmet- size XL. Includes hard to find and expensive dark smoke lens, along with stock clear, fog screen, box, manual, bag, etc etc.  $295
      TCX RT- Race Boots- size 46 EU/12 USA $275
      Axo Superflex Back Protector & Chest Protector  $50
      IXS RS200 Glove- size XL  $25
      Knox Defender Shorts- size XL  $30
      All prices are OBO. I'll make you a deal on all of it or multiple items.

• By Gixxus Christ!
      Haven't been to the track in 2 years. Not looking like I'll be going any time soon, also my new car has a CVT and I ain't towing shit with it.
      4x7 TSC landscaping trailer, lift gate cut off to accommodate TRS handle. Comes with TRS and pins for late model GSXR. Plywood floor over steel mesh, all lights work, tires have seen better days. It's behind my house covered in a tarp covered in snow and ice right now. If there is any interest ill take some pics.  Pic below is from before I removed lift gate. You will need ramps. 1-7/8 ball.