2006 Triumph Daytona 675, cosmetic damage, maybe for a track bike

motociclista

Short version: Looking to see if someone might be interested in a quick purchase of my 2006 Daytona 675, maybe for a track bike.

Sad story version: I did a stupid thing and had a low-speed lowside on my Daytona, which was the only thing I'd ever owned and managed to keep in pristine condition, so I'm a little heartbroken and a lot pissed at myself. The complicating factor is that I'm in the process of moving and I need to be gone in a week. So I'm going to either have to store the bike here and figure out how to fix the cosmetic damage later, but I also thought I'd put it up here in case someone wants it as is as a track bike, and then I won't have to move it. A sale would have to take place in the next week before I leave.

Four of the six pieces of plastic got some rash, as well as the right side engine case. Naturally there's a gouge in the tank where it sticks out like a wing above the knee cutouts. I rode it home. The frame was untouched and the bike runs same as before. 

The only part that would have to be replaced to ride it would be the brake pedal.

Details on the bike:

• 2006 Tornado Red Daytona 675 which I bought barely used in 2007.
  • That means no ABS or TC, just a sweet-handling bike.
  • Mechanically stock except I removed the valve in the exhaust system when it malfunctioned, as most of them eventually do. It's just there to pass the noise test with the EPA and does not affect performance.
  • Currently has 22,697 miles so it would be due for a valve inspection at 24,000.
  • HeliBars clip-ons currently on the bike. I have the stock clip-ons to go with it.
  • Recall on the regulator/rectifier was done.
  • Always Mobil MX-4T oil.
  • I used this bike for back road rides and maybe 10 track days over the years.

Asking $3,000. Call or text 614 239 8159.

Daytona15May2021a.jpg

Daytona15May2021b.jpg

Daytona15May2021c.jpg