Jump to content

What happened to the colors!!??


Recommended Posts

Needed to do a software update for the site. Old theme didn't work with new software. I'll fix it soon-ish. For the meantime, we'll be rocking the default blue theme. Same with some of the plugins. They'll be back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is a free easy to put in dark theme that would be cool too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If there is a free easy to put in dark theme that would be cool too.

Scroll to the bottom of any page. Click "Theme". You should see a few options there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Casper said:

Scroll to the bottom of any page. Click "Theme". You should see a few options there. 

I looked just before I posted that and didn't see it but there it is now. Damn old people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I looked just before I posted that and didn't see it but there it is now. Damn old people.

Yup. You're just old and blind. Or I just added it because you asked. ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yup. You're just old and blind. Or I just added it because you asked. ;) 

Thanks Casper!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Casper said:

Needed to do a software update for the site. Old theme didn't work with new software. I'll fix it soon-ish. For the meantime, we'll be rocking the default blue theme. Same with some of the plugins. They'll be back. 

 

When you click on a thread that has a new post it no longer goes to the first unread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't edit my own posts.

Moderator actions for the thread are there, but nothing on individual posts is available.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Can't edit my own posts.

Moderator actions for the thread are there, but nothing on individual posts is available.

Do you see the three dots? Click it. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.09.20 AM.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casper said:

Do you see the three dots? Click it. 

 

Got it, tyvm.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still have some misc things to fix/correct, but most is done. Let me know if you notice anything not working correctly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casper said:

Let me know if you notice anything not working correctly. 

You

Link to post
Share on other sites

Struggling with the new streams. Prior to the update my stream would show me threads in order of last updated. Now it shows them broken down into individual posts. So one thread that got 4 new posts since my last visit is shown 4 times. Which seems pretty silly. Any ideas anyone?

 

 

Screenshot 2021-05-07 085054.png

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Struggling with the new streams. Prior to the update my stream would show me threads in order of last updated. Now it shows them broken down into individual posts. So one thread that got 4 new posts since my last visit is shown 4 times. Which seems pretty silly. Any ideas anyone?

Interesting. That shouldn't have changed. I'll take a look when I get some free time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Casper said:

Interesting. That shouldn't have changed. I'll take a look when I get some free time. 

 

Thanks man, you are all right despite what @Howabusa says.

Edited by Tonik
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf is Dumpster? All the threads are from different categories... But this is ORdN so I guess if it doesn't make since then it is "fixed".....

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, snot said:

Wtf is Dumpster? All the threads are from different categories... But this is ORdN so I guess if it doesn't make since then it is "fixed".....

Dumpster is where old crap posts go to die. Not something that rises to the level that a mod would remove it but not worth cluttering up the other areas with.

Several sub forums were discontinued, so those posts are in there now.

Probably should have been some sort of announcement. Consider this that announcement. :lol:

Edited by Tonik
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Dumpster is where old crap posts go to die. Not something that rises to the level that a mod would remove it but not worth cluttering up the other areas with.

Several sub forums were discontinued, so those posts are in there now.

Probably should have been some sort of announcement. Consider this that announcement. :lol:

Close. That's Dumpster Fire in our mods/admins section. 

Off-topic was renamed Dumpster, and all the off-topic forums were consolidated into it. They're still there, still open, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Casper said:

Should be fixed now. Can you confirm? 

It's fixed! Thanks man!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...