Any place in SW Ohio that rents motorcycles

junkyardjeff

Are you buying new or used?  I thought most Harley dealers would let you take bikes out for a test ride.  I've been in 2 Harley dealers looking at bikes over the years, and they both offered to let me take their bikes out for a test ride.

If not, go to a Harley dealer and sit on a bunch of bikes to see which one you like.  Find that bike on the used market (Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, dealer, etc.).  Go to the owner's house with the full asking price in cash & ask for a test ride (assuming that you are truly interested).  With cash in hand, most people will not have any issues allowing the ride. 

I've never been denied a request for a test ride, but I am not much of a tire kicker. 

3 hours ago, junkyardjeff said:

I want more then a test ride,I would like to ride one all day or all weekend to see how it feels.   I have fractured bones from a car wreck many years ago so I need more then a test ride to see how I will do on it.

More west than southwest:

EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals and Tours Dayton

7220 N Dixie Dr, Dayton, OH 45414

(937) 797-3059