Is cycling good for weight loss?

DianeMoore

Hello everyone,

I am a salaried employee. Currently I am severely overweight. My friends gave me lots of advice on how to lose weight, but all of them didn't work for me. I thought about cycling, not knowing that cycling can help us lose weight or not? Hope everyone can answer for me.

Thanks everyone.

It totally depends on calorie in and calorie burn. Alone cycling can not give you result until you adopt a caloric deficit diet plan with low carbs and high proteins.

I personally reduced fat with diet+cycling+full body workout.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AlanSmith7 said:

It totally depends on calorie in and calorie burn. Alone cycling can not give you result until you adopt a caloric deficit diet plan with low carbs and high proteins.

Bullshit. 

1. Buy bike

2. Climb hills

3. Devour pizza. 

4. Lose 50 lbs. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Bullshit. 

1. Buy bike

2. Climb hills

3. Devour pizza. 

4. Lose 50 lbs. 

You Sir are the expectation. 

I do biking (fair weather rider) HIIT and weight lifting, and still need to lower my intake.... Or maybe get a pole to do "spinning" classes...

2 hours ago, snot said:

You Sir are the expectation. 

I do biking (fair weather rider) HIIT and weight lifting, and still need to lower my intake.... Or maybe get a pole to do "spinning" classes...

I did it the hard way for sure. Lol

Edited by Pauly
  • Beer 1

On 3/23/2021 at 3:11 AM, DianeMoore said:

Hello everyone,

I am a salaried employee. Currently I am severely overweight. My friends gave me lots of advice on how to lose weight, but all of them didn't work for me. I thought about cycling, not knowing that cycling can help us lose weight or not? Hope everyone can answer for me.

Thanks everyone.

You might also want to contact your health care insurance company. Many/Most/Darn near all of them will provide weight loss assistance for free.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:04 AM, AlanSmith7 said:

Thanks you so much for your opinion