Head Hair Tattoo. Thoughts.

Brent2217

Wear a hat.

Head tats are painful. You are stuck with the color in to your golden years. Dark hair on older men make them look even older. 

Microblading might be something to look into, it last a few years but is meant for eyebrows.

If you are single, just say no. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, snot said:

Wear a hat.

Head tats are painful. You are stuck with the color in to your golden years. Dark hair on older men make them look even older. 

Microblading might be something to look into, it last a few years but is meant for eyebrows.

If you are single, just say no. 

I wear a hat 90% of the time. Didn't consider the getting old going gray part. Kinda old now, just turned 50. Yes I'm single and trying to keep it that way.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Brent2217 said:

I wear a hat 90% of the time. Didn't consider the getting old going gray part. Kinda old now, just turned 50. Yes I'm single and trying to keep it that way.

If you want to get laid at 70 without $$ dont do it. Wear your bald head with pride, a lot of women like it. Besides, you are not the one looking at it all day (unless you are standing in front of a mirror). 

50 is not old btw.