Hayabusa Fork Bushings

MSerfozo

Was planning to change bushings & seals in my '03 Hayabusa forks as part of my winter maintenance but it seems these forks do not have replaceable bushings.  Does anybody here have a 'busa and know about the forks?  Has anybody heard about these fork bushings getting sloppy or do they just last forever?  Do I need to buy new fork uppers to get bushings pre-installed?  Can I get new fork uppers at a reasonable price anywhere?

I've been running these forks since '14 with RaceTech springs and I've always kept clean oil in them and service them regularly.  I got them 2nd hand so I have no idea what they've been through before I got them.  Could they really be ready for the scrap bin?

I used to screw with my own fork maintenance , but in the last few years, I have gotten lazy,  I just send them to - 

Jamie Daughtery at DMr Motorsports - Ft Wayne, Indiana.....   http://daughertymotorsports.com/   ---- Jamie is a Japanese and Ducati suspension guru.... 

Ship the forks to him, he does the work I want.... I work on other shit on the bike in the mean time, forks come back perfect, I reinstall.... painless and priced reasonable..  

Maybe check with Jamie for his input... 

Edited by mello dude