Bluetooth Communicator?

Wojo72

I just broke the clip off of my Sena 10S.  :(  I could probably rig something up but this might be an excuse for an update.   What does everybody like these days?   I use it primarily for listening to music and google directions.    I don't use it for communication during group rides very often.  What's the best these days for audio quality?    Sena used to be the top dog but it seems like Cardo does better in the recent reviews.  

Wife and I started with the Sena 20S and had good results.  We've since upgraded to the 30K and found the audio has improved ( especially with the new mesh technology ) but ours are primarily used for communication and BT GPS direction with my phone or Zumo.   I cant say anything good or bad about the Cardo, since I've no experience with them....but their systems seem to be just as popular as the Sena's.   If you're partial to Sena, you could always upgrade to the 20S since you dont use the intercom features much, as the 30K's primary upgrade from the 20S was communication based.

The Cardo's seem to be popular with the Wing riders I know in the message boards but I don't see them saying anything that makes me think they are substantially better than the Senas.

Boils down to what your riding buddies have if you want to pair with them.

^ What he said + 1.  I'm upgrading my helmet in the spring, and I have been considering going to the Cardo.  My daughters and brother use Sena, so I'll probably stick with the Sena 30k for a while longer.  I have no complaints with the 30k, I was just thinking about upgrading it at the same time as my helmet.  You probably can't go wrong with either.   It depends on what your buddies are using.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, Helmutt said:

Wife and I started with the Sena 20S and had good results.  We've since upgraded to the 30K and found the audio has improved ( especially with the new mesh technology ) but ours are primarily used for communication and BT GPS direction with my phone or Zumo.   I cant say anything good or bad about the Cardo, since I've no experience with them....but their systems seem to be just as popular as the Sena's.   If you're partial to Sena, you could always upgrade to the 20S since you dont use the intercom features much, as the 30K's primary upgrade from the 20S was communication based.

We have 20S and like them. Nothing to compare them to though.