Mount Rushmore (Day 3)

Brent2217

22 hours ago, Brent2217 said:

Pauly - Sexy in spandex

Bad123 - Mexican and Kesha lover

???? - whoever created the acronym LBTS GLWS.

Liz - for her incredible username creativity.

I'm 100% confused how you know I'm awesome. Even more confused what the Kesha reference is about.

since I'm not around the boards much anymore I didn't think anyone outside the OG's knew me 

@Casper - because without him no OR or the annual GAP trip we first talked about at Thurmans

@Pauly - because most of my knowledge of how I learned to not kill myself on 2 wheels came from him. Also he hauls the mail

@NinjaDoc - made my motorcycle buying and selling look like childs play. Oh also that Epic Ride creation that was one of the last fun things I enjoyed before I got out of riding

Picking only a 4th is impossible, there are so many that could take this spot so I'm cheating:

@Uncle Punk, @Likwid, @Mykill, Kozmo, I can't remember half the DTC folks user names, @gen3flygirl the list goes on mainly because they were present for my most memorable and favorite rides/events I experienced with OR.

Edited by Bad324

There isn't a mountain face large enough for my list. I appreciate every one of you for your unique and individual spirit. I miss a lot of people I used to have in my life. Some are gone forever and some just on another path. So have a pint of your favorite beverage in memory of the ones that made it to their destination and raise a glass to the rest of us still finding our way home. Life is a funny little thing. Sometimes not so good. Most times not so bad. I hope to catch up with you crazy nerds sometime this season. 

Also, everyone knows @Isaac's Papa was the GOAT. 

• Beer 4

Now that the day is basically over, how 'bout yer favorite Mt. Rushmore moment/accomplishment in your life so far? Is this too lame, too broad in scope, or too non-moto for this thread?

Edited by SpecialEd

2 hours ago, SpecialEd said:

Now that the day is basically over, how 'bout yer favorite Mt. Rushmore moment/accomplishment in your life so far? Is this too lame, too broad in scope, or too non-moto for this thread?

Having a threesome with the infamous Scott sisters in high school.

Having a cocktail with Cyndi Lauper.

Smoking a blunt with Method Man and Redman. For the children of course.

Peeing in Richard Nixons bathroom.

Edited by Tonik

Eating 2.5 Chipotle burritos in one sitting. 

Not strangling my child in 21 years.

Cherohala Skyway.

Only being fired one time in my life... from a Japanese steakhouse I had no business working at. I made it 2 whole shifts before getting the axe. :lol:

Edited by Pauly
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pauly said:

Eating 2.5 Chipotle burritos in one sitting. 

Not strangling my child in 21 years.

Cherohala Skyway.

Only being fired one time in my life... from a Japanese steakhouse I had no business working at. I made it 2 whole shifts before getting the axe. :lol:

Now, eating 2.5 Chipotle burritos in one sitting is Mount Rushmore status, you should be the fifth sculpture... hand down. An impressive feat! 🏆

2 hours ago, Bad324 said:

He's 21 now?!?! Wtf where does time go

Turned 21 in November. I have no idea. 

48 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Now, eating 2.5 Chipotle burritos in one sitting is Mount Rushmore status, you should be the fifth sculpture... hand down. An impressive feat! 🏆

I was hoping to be shot in the head like Lincoln for a few hours afterward. 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:31 AM, Bad324 said:

I'm 100% confused how you know I'm awesome. Even more confused what the Kesha reference is about.

since I'm not around the boards much anymore I didn't think anyone outside the OG's knew me 

I was on here since 2009 as r6Brent71 until I got banned. I remember somebody always saying you like Kesha.

On 2/19/2021 at 1:05 PM, Pauly said:

Also, everyone knows @Isaac's Papa was the GOAT. 

I got you confused with Isaac's Papa.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brent2217 said:

I was on here since 2009 as r6Brent71 until I got banned. I remember somebody always saying you like Kesha.

Ohhhh real old school. I wouldn't doubt someone went to the same damn joke all the time and sounds like something that would come my way haha

• Like 1