IM THE FASTEST SPORT BIKE RIDER IN OHIO

99gsxr750king

my bike is a 99 gsxr 750 and i wanna find other riders in southern ohio .....I DO NOT RIDE ON HIGHWAY DOIN BORING DRAG CRAP ANY MONKEY FUCKER CAN TWIST A THROTTLE i am looking for a truely good talent i ride curvy mountain style roads i go to other states and may run the same stretch of road all day just to get it perfect if ur into isle of man tt come ride wit me i need a good camera man to follow me and get vids of my bike flyin through air and corners 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

It can't possibly be safe to ride with someone that is this fast. All they are going to do is attract the police then they will run away so fast you are left to deal with the aftermath.

This is why whenever possible you ride with people that are slower than you are. Perhaps the OP shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag about how awesomely fast he is if he wants others to play with him.

Besides who rides a sport bike anymore, most of us are on slow old man bikes currently.

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Why not go to the track? Fewer critters, no cops, lots of competition, and you are not putting others at risk (who didn't ask it).

The big question I have... Can you do more than 1.80 doing wheelies and flipping the bird?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, snot said:

Why not go to the track? Fewer critters, no cops, lots of competition, and you are not putting others at risk (who didn't ask it).

The big question I have... Can you do more than 1.80 doing wheelies and flipping the bird?

Something, something, tech inspection, something something.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Hmmmm, I feel like this is my kind of guy.  Let's go... 

I'll try to keep up. 

F... Yeah,  Sounds like a spring Epic ride in the making. I knew you would come back Derek.

I'll sweep with video. :)

• Upvote 1

Ego's used to be much more fragile in those days.

Not mine though, since I used to the the fastest sport bike rider in Ohio... until this guy came along.

I mean, I knew this day would eventually come, I just didn't think it would take this long.  I'll just have to settle on being the smartest, coolest, wealthiest, sexiest, and most humble rider in Ohio now. 😔

• Haha 2

On 1/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Sounds like this has happened to you before :lol:.

Yes, it was a circle jerk of a conversation which left me feeling abandoned and alone.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:55 PM, Disclaimer said:

Ego's used to be much more fragile in those days.

Not mine though, since I used to the the fastest sport bike rider in Ohio... until this guy came along.

I mean, I knew this day would eventually come, I just didn't think it would take this long.  I'll just have to settle on being the smartest, coolest, wealthiest, sexiest, and most humble rider in Ohio now. 😔

^^^ This guy right here is really trying to be the biggest shit stirrer in this thread.

Sexiest? Please! It's a well established fact that BMW riders are the sexiest, especially black guys riding a white bike. The contrast makes everything look bigger.

• Beer 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

^^^ This guy right here is really trying to be the biggest shit stirrer in this thread.

Sexiest? Please! It's a well established fact that BMW riders are the sexiest, especially black guys riding a white bike. The contrast makes everything look bigger.

Pssshht, you wanna talk about contrast?  I ride a Hayabusa.  I might as well be Brad Pitt next to that thing.