IM THE FASTEST SPORT BIKE RIDER IN OHIO

99gsxr750king

20 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

King shit is still up for debate if the OP shows back up so you still have a chance.

Sexiest is well taken care of, despite what Brad Pitt thinks he just can't hang with the OG of sexy.

Wait...sexiest is already taken?  And here I was thinkin' that 70 is the new 45.

Problem with being that old is that when you hit the bars hoping to be picked up by a cougar, you gotta start looking for places that cater to the 85 yo crowd....ya know, bingo halls and senior centers on duplicate bridge nights.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

Nope.  No challenge in this troll.  I'm disappointed you think I'm not more creative than this.

It's been a rough year. I am keeping the bar low until morale improves. 

Edited by Pauly
  • Beer 2

Actually might not be a troll. If it is they went to a fair amount of effort. The name is real and lives in the city listed. The IP address they posted from has never posted here before. That bit is beyond most peeps here. Pretty short list of people here that would think of and know how to do that.

That said, looked at the IP again. I got a guess on who it is.

Edited by Tonik

On 1/31/2021 at 6:12 PM, Tonik said:

Actually might not be a troll. If it is they went to a fair amount of effort. The name is real and lives in the city listed. The IP address they posted from has never posted here before. That bit is beyond most peeps here. Pretty short list of people here that would think of and know how to do that.

That said, looked at the IP again. I got a guess on who it is.

Man, I thought you were Big Tech the way you were able to get all his private information and post it one here. Can you tell where he had lunch today? LOL😃

On 2/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, B-Mac said:

It's Gost Rider from 2014 Fall Epic that tried to bait us in the fast group on route 56 in the Hocking region.

He was quickly intercepted by our ride  comander.

I can't believe that was so long ago, really making me feel old. I really wish I had the restraint Tpoppa  has/had. Nothing bad happened but I regret showing some ass that day since part of it wasn't really all that safe.

I hope I'm referring to the same incident otherwise, nevermind. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...