Track day bike hauler $800

Gixxus Christ!

Haven't been to the track in 2 years. Not looking like I'll be going any time soon, also my new car has a CVT and I ain't towing shit with it.

4x7 TSC landscaping trailer, lift gate cut off to accommodate TRS handle. Comes with TRS and pins for late model GSXR. Plywood floor over steel mesh, all lights work, tires have seen better days. It's behind my house covered in a tarp covered in snow and ice right now. If there is any interest ill take some pics.  Pic below is from before I removed lift gate. You will need ramps. 1-7/8 ball. 

20180811_120229.jpg

I've been keeping an eye on the market for a landscape trailer for a potential project and been watching prices locally and I think with the TRS you're in the right ballpark for sure. May just be timing with post holiday. Once Tax return season hits I bet it will get more attention

Edited by Bad324
  • Beer 1

22 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I've been keeping an eye on the market for a landscape trailer for a potential project and been watching prices locally and I think with the TRS you're in the right ballpark for sure. May just be timing with post holiday. Once Tax return season hits I bet it will get more attention

Also this site just doesn't get the traffic it used to. Maybe after people get their theft returns. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2021 at 11:42 AM, TimTheAzn said:

If you parted the TRS that would go pretty fast tbh. You'd still be stuck with the trailer but at least youd have some cash in your pocket faster.

It's more about just getting the trailer off my property than the cash. I'm taking a loss on it already. 

• 4 months later...

Just stumbled onto this. For what it's worth, I bought that same trailer used but in new condition for $400 probably 5 years ago. Sold it last year for $450. Not sure if I got a deal and should've sold it for more, or not. But you might be a little high on the price. FWIW.

25 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Just stumbled onto this. For what it's worth, I bought that same trailer used but in new condition for $400 probably 5 years ago. Sold it last year for $450. Not sure if I got a deal and should've sold it for more, or not. But you might be a little high on the price. FWIW.

trailer prices are crazy right now. I just sold my old ass 4x8 with crappy 8" tires for $500 this morning that wasn't nearly as nice or capable as this one. I had 3 people lined up that wanted it and the guy ended up giving me an extra $50 over asking to hold it for a day until he could get here

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 3:37 PM, Bad324 said:

trailer prices are crazy right now. I just sold my old ass 4x8 with crappy 8" tires for $500 this morning that wasn't nearly as nice or capable as this one. I had 3 people lined up that wanted it and the guy ended up giving me an extra $50 over asking to hold it for a day until he could get here

I built the decking for mine during the height of the lumbar price hike. I'm thinking about re-doing it just on principal.

• Like 1