Galaxy S5 with case and LGK20

CJ74U2NV

I have a LG K20 that was rooted and Lineage OS installed.  Bootloader is  still unlocked.  It is a Metro PCS phone and must be used with Metro PCS unless you can get the unlock code from Metro PCS.  $50

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with otterbox case for $70  It's a verizon phone and unless you know how to unlock it, you'll have to use it on verizon's network.

In the Akron/Canton area.  

20200909_201147.jpg

20200909_201158.jpg

20200909_201222.jpg

123651545_4824775030895959_5953681177016822082_o[1].jpg

123167358_4824787614228034_7270875252807911176_o[1].jpg

Edited by CJ74U2NV

I literally just threw one of these in the trash that was in perfect condition because Verizon dosn't support them anymore and will not activate it.  My son had one that was active and he broke it. I had a back up one in the desk at home. I tried to turn on the back up for him to replace the broken one and they said it could not be done. If they are turned on and on in the system they are grandfathered in if you ever shut it off, its a brick.

EDIT: speaking of the S5

Edited by 2talltim

I just had this one activated 2 months ago and switched to Mint a month later.  They still sell the S5 and support it.  I only switched to Mint for the price and because I don't like Verizon customer service.

This phone is definitely not a brick.  But thanks for bullocksing my for sale post with something that does not apply to this phone.

Here's a list of phones no longer usable on verizon network.  The G 900 (S5) is not on the list.  I don't know WTF you did but it honestly pisses me off when someone jumps in and spouts off bullshit knocking my for sale post when you have no idea what you're talking about.  Don't accuse me of selling a fucking bricked phone.

https://www.verizon.com/support/no-longer-supported-samsung-devices/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D60052870512979118710558970369419748123|MCORGID%3D843F02BE53271A1A0A490D4C%40AdobeOrg|TS%3D1608521903&mboxSession=09f945c7499541948f788d174b69ac20

You are over reacting @CJ74U2NV, and honestly don't give fuck if pissed you off or not. I'm  just telling you what I was told via a personal experience with Verizon. Christ you couldn't even bother to clean the disgusting greasy paw prints of of these "fine products" before you tried to peddle them off on some poor sap. Never said your phone was a brick in the sense that it didn't work. I was implying as per my experience with Verizon it might as well be a brick

Only thing I said that was wrong was that I threw mine away. I was mistaken I didn't throw it away it was in drawer in my spare bed room. So that being said I'm going to offer mine for free to who ever wants to come get it just so they don't have to buy yours. It's free because they aren't worth much of anything and can have it to give it a try. I also have a similar case for mine but its black not that cool color of yours so maybe thats worth the extra $70.

Free to good home. Galaxy S5 Verizon, case and charging cable. Come and get it. Greasy finger smudges not included.

20201222_203330.thumb.jpg.fcbc659f00c104405ea695cb70225644.jpg

20201222_203334.thumb.jpg.3fb0206803b4ca6bfd14c56f35878ed9.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Christ you couldn't even bother to clean the disgusting greasy paw prints of of these "fine products" before you tried to peddle them off on some poor sap.

Those are your mom's finger prints from the lube she used to give me a hand job.  She charged less than you want for your phone.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CJ74U2NV said:

Those are your mom's finger prints from the lube she used to give me a hand job.  She charged less than you want for your phone.

Damn and your a necrophiliac? My mom been deceased for along time. Your even more disgusting than I thought. Which explains a lot.

21 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Christ you couldn't even bother to clean the disgusting greasy paw prints of of these "fine products" before you tried to peddle them off on some poor sap.

Hey maybe it’s like a seasoned skillet? More money for the one with better flavor. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Damn and your a necrophiliac? My mom been deceased for along time. Your even more disgusting than I thought. Which explains a lot.

I tell you what I'm willing to do.  I'll meet you to swap pics of your mom sucking my dick for your phone.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, CJ74U2NV said:

I tell you what I'm willing to do.  I'll meet you to swap pics of your mom sucking my dick for your phone.

f3dea057f62e97a52929950408a35623.jpg.cfcacb0ed3440ed696def915c4f5dc63.jpg

I've never been good at these elementary school games, dang it. You're just too witty for me I guess. That's it, I guess you win all the internets today. I'll try again some other time. Aw shucks.

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

As the resident "couldn't give a fuck" moderator, I feel someone should report this comment. 

Not sure why you wanted your post reported but I have done so. Maybe a mod will come along and act on it.

And just in case Tim's free phone is gone and someone needs one here is one for 35 shipped. No fingerprints though.

https://www.ebay.com/p/182482072?iid=193817353308

Edited by Tonik
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Not sure why you wanted your post reported but I have done so. Maybe a mod will come along and act on it.

And just in case Tim's free phone is gone and someone needs one here is one for 35 shipped. No fingerprints though.

https://www.ebay.com/p/182482072?iid=193817353308

Not sure why we can't get a Mod to do anything around here. Maybe @Cdubyahor @OsuMj will come along shortly and help us out.

11 hours ago, 2talltim said:

f3dea057f62e97a52929950408a35623.jpg.cfcacb0ed3440ed696def915c4f5dc63.jpg

I've never been good at these elementary school games, dang it. You're just too witty for me I guess. That's it, I guess you win all the internets today. I'll try again some other time. Aw shucks.

I'm not playing games.  You're the one that can't leave others alone and mind your own business.  You're good at hiding behind a keyboard.  Your mom's good at rim jobs. 

• Downvote 1

Would this be an appropriate thread to insert a "Merry Christmas, y'all" here?

I didn't think OR drama started until sometime around mid-January....?

As an honest question from an old techno-grouch, can phones that are GPS-enabled be used without a carrier contract, similar to a dedicated GPS unit, if you download Googlemap files?

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

As an honest question from an old techno-grouch, can phones that are GPS-enabled be used without a carrier contract, similar to a dedicated GPS unit, if you download Googlemap files?

Yes that will work. Don't need cell service, just connect via WiFi at home and down load the maps. You will not get live traffic if you do it this way, but no big deal.

There is a map program you can buy called Sygic where you can download whole states at a time. I think that will work better for you because Google Maps downloads are a bit limited.

If you go this route, consider a rain resistant phone. It won't save you in a down pour but will give you time to pull over and store it.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1