I know where to get 9mm

serpentracer

The store here in Cincinnati that's has any is target world.  They said the case is like $650 though.  A box of 50 is $30. so about 65 cents a round yuck.  But if you desperately need some they have tons.  But no 223 or 556

Edited by serpentracer

1 hour ago, serpentracer said:

Ammomart aka buffalo cartridge.  I figured you guys would all know who lol.  Local gun shop has probably 70 cases.  Seems like SAR usa is the only company making it haha.

Yea that stuff has popped up at the range local to me. Wish that buffalo cartridge place was closer to cleveland. 4hr round trip for me.

29 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea that stuff has popped up at the range local to me. Wish that buffalo cartridge place was closer to cleveland. 4hr round trip for me.

If I can find my stash I'll check to see how much I've got and what I've got. Haven't fired a round of it in 5 years I bet

• Beer 1

21 hours ago, serpentracer said:

Damn went to 22 three gun range and store they had shit tons of federal red box 9mm

Cinci seems like the have a lot of guns. When I browse armslist, when I see something cool....its in the nasty natti. *eyeroll*

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Cinci seems like the have a lot of guns. When I browse armslist, when I see something cool....its in the nasty natti. *eyeroll*

They also carry wilson combat ARs at 22 three.  Pretty nice place.  Handgun selection wasn't impressive.  Different than the other stores.  They had a lot of baretta cz and glocks.  They had Several used kentucky state police issued glocks for sale too.  A little over priced in my opinion.  

9 hours ago, serpentracer said:

They also carry wilson combat ARs at 22 three.  Pretty nice place.  Handgun selection wasn't impressive.  Different than the other stores.  They had a lot of baretta cz and glocks.  They had Several used kentucky state police issued glocks for sale too.  A little over priced in my opinion.  

I had been looking for a particular cz for a couple months until I found one. Saw a handful down in that area.

20 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

if you don't stay strapped in Cinci you're just asking for trouble 🤪

I've still yet to find the box of my 9mm. I'm guessing its buried somewhere under all of my moms moving boxes I have stored here

Edited by Bad324
  • Beer 1
  • Thanks 1

For those looking to head north to find some don't bother. I was lucky to find some .223/.556 and some 9 a few months back but has been scarce ever sense. Been a bit since I have posted, hope all are doing well on here! 

Edited by RidersDiscount

21 hours ago, Bad324 said:

if you don't stay strapped in Cinci you're just asking for trouble 🤪

I've still yet to find the box of my 9mm. I'm guessing its buried somewhere under all of my moms moving boxes I have stored here

theres more abundance of freedom in the south👍  hell in hebron kentuck a company called anderson manufacturing that  makes guns. https://andersonmanufacturing.com/

Edited by serpentracer

On 12/12/2020 at 9:15 AM, serpentracer said:

theres more abundance of freedom in the south👍  hell in hebron kentuck a company called anderson manufacturing that  makes guns. https://andersonmanufacturing.com/

1) given how laws work, I'm not sure legally that is correct but hey whatever makes you feel better about living there.

2) Thank you for backing up that Cinci should be part of Kentucky instead of Ohio :)

-Signed, former Cincinnati resident

Edited by Bad324
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, Bad324 said:

1) given how laws work, I'm not sure legally that is correct but hey whatever makes you feel better about living there.

2) Thank you for backing up that Cinci should be part of Kentucky instead of Ohio :)

-Signed, former Cincinnati resident

🤣  I don't think my joke landed.

freedom = bullets and guns.   it's kind of a 2A expression everyone uses.

oh,  and  i'd rather live in KY than cleveland ohio any day.  ohio is a shit hole.

Edited by serpentracer