Sign in to follow this  
JustinNck1

gear IXS One Piece Suit and Forcefield Back Protector

For sale is my IXS leather one piece suit, and Forcefield Pro L2K Evo back protector. Both were used for one Mid Ohio track day. Suit is a size 48, and the back protector is a size medium. $300 for the both.

4C75F930-12ED-41E2-BFF4-DA52CE44CF97.thumb.jpeg.92509396978fdb82732e10b8399a038b.jpeg

D6ADE9CF-B194-460D-9833-842FE829E3BF.thumb.jpeg.caae5052a5f30e5657b0e87421af09c4.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Don't believe anything he says about getting more for it than he paid. 

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Muckles
      Brand new pair of SIDI ST Race boots Euro size 42.  Asking for what I paid $300 shipping not included. Looks like they are retailing between $330 and $360 right now.
      https://www.chapmoto.com/sidi-st-race-boots-parent-043-9409-39?gclid=Cj0KCQiAwf39BRCCARIsALXWETxZqDEZZRY_SJ5ia7tDFHxxA-HbP03gOR0A-cX-S1K1Q-y6sBjyJJQaAmepEALw_wcB#92=84&250=26902
      Only worn around the house for an hour or two. I really, really like these boots and hate that they just don't fit my wide ass foot! I'm not sure if I'd ordered a size larger if they would have fit. They just pintch in the toebox and cause my toes to go numb. 

• By Blitz
      Just cleaning out the garage and have a few things to get rid of. Prices are negotiable. I’ll throw it all in one box and ship if someone was interested in some used gear for a cheap package price.
      Some of this stuff is definitely bts. But it’s worth something, I figure.
      XSS jacket is new, never worn. Size 48/58. Asking $75
      Icon jacket is a size Large. Asking $75
      Alpine Stars low cut boots, size 45. $75
      Sidi Cobra Air boots. Good condition. Size 44. $75
      White Alpine Stars jacket. Size 56/46. Has hole and damage on right shoulder. $50
      Black Alpine Stars jacket. GP Pro Plus. 58/48. Damage to zipper and hole in back...otherwise good shape. $50
      Tank lock plate and case. Bag is in rough shape but locking plate is brand new. $100
      I’d put it all in a box and ship it for $300. Any questions, let me know.

• By ksands22
      Bell Race Star Carbon - $275 obo + Buyer pays shipping from 44601
      Size - XL
      Build Date - 06/2016
      Comes with 'PROTINT' transition shield, Red Shield, Clear Shield and spare 40mm Cheek Pads.
      Liner new for 2020 with 35mm Cheek pads.  

• By EazyE
      Im selling my framed canvas wall art of Marc Marquez & Valentino Rossi.  The story behind it.  I ordered this for my man cave and it became lost in the mail.  Eventually it showed up at my door step 2 months later and by that time I had already moved on and put something else in the designated spot so I no longer had any use for it.  As you can see from the pics its still brand new and wrapped in plastic.  Also if you take a look at the attached diagram it is the X-Large version which means the 5 pieces total 80in in width.  If anyone is interested Ill let it go for $85 (Ill handle shipping), or local pickup. Cashapp preferred form of payment.        

• By motociclista
      I have an old one-piece Alpinestars leather suit that I want to get rid of. Ideally, this would be good for someone who's thinking of doing a first track day and doesn't want to make the commitment yet to buying all new gear. This would be enough to get you started. I got a new set of leathers through my work and reality is I'll never wear these again, so they need to go to a new owner or the landfill. Full disclosure: they're old, I sweated in them many times and they're not that pretty, but they're totally functional and I've seen far worse at many track days. They have only been down once, and that was a ridiculously low-speed and embarrassing crash I wrote about in my book years ago. That resulted in some scuffs on the right shoulder and knee, but not nearly enough damage to put the leathers out of commission.
      The size is US44/EUR54 but they fit like a US42/EUR52, which is the size I wear in everything else. I am 5-11 and 175 pounds for reference.
      Make arrangements to pick them up in Bexley (Columbus).