silentcropduster

bike 2010 Yamaha Raider S, 16k miles, clean title, tons of desirable upgrades

For Sale: 2010 Yamaha Raider with 16k miles, & clean title.

Ivan's ECU, intake, and airbox mod.

LA choppers slash cut exhaust, and LA choppers bars.

Mustang seat with back rest, high back chrome sissy bar, chrome flame grips, LED headlight conversion, Kuryakyn swing arm kit, Kuryakyn chrome license plate relocation kit.

Stebel Nautilus horn (installed the right way), chrome kick stand, highway bars, progressive (stock ride height) front and rear springs with new fluid, new rear 240 tire, OEM yamaha chrome mirrors.

Lithium Ion battery last year, gear oil changed last year, oil change was done beginning of riding season. ZERO issues. 

This bike is very well sorted and mint condition, zero rust of any kind and nearly the entire bike was paint corrected by yours truly and topped with Carpro CQ Quartz 3.0 Ceramic Coating.

Asking $5,500 bone stock, or $6,500 with (about 4k) in modifications, located in Central OH, no trades whatsoever!

Edited by silentcropduster
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FORD
      Black 2019 Ninja 1000 abs with 4711 miles on it. I have several add ons that include:
      Corbin 1up seat with a rear seat cowl.
      Stainless steel dual Urban Brawler exhaust pipes.
      Factory panniers keyed the same as the bike.
      Hepco & Becker sport rack with a 30L top case also made by Hepco & Becker that attaches In the same location as the rear factory seat. 
      Integrated tail/turn/brake light.
      Tires are roadsmart 3’s at 70%.
      Givi 5L tank lock bag
      Factory seats and exhaust pipes included
      Clean, clear title and in excellent condition...just time for a change.
      $8200 

• By Mr.Gym10
      2019 Yamaha MT07 in Ice-Fluo with 2000 miles.
      Clean title in hand. Miles will go up slightly as I ride it.

Bought it last January and intended to keep it for awhile but life had different ideas. The wife got pregnant a few months later and, well, at least I got most of one season in! But the best part of the season is right now and this is a fantastic bike to ride. The engine has a ton of character & is just an absolute blast to ride around town or the back roads. It does have a few tasteful mods I’ve done which are...

• Akrapovič Titanium Full Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Endcap(comes with a baffle)
      •CRG Adjustable Levers
      •OES Frame Sliders & Rear Spools
      •TST Industries Tail-Tidy
      •TST Industries Integrated LED Taillight, Turn Signals, & License Plate Light
      •ERMAX Sport Nose Screen

I will also throw in the AlpineStar soft tank bag that can be seen in a picture or two. No test rides, $6k obo. You can message me or text seven-four-zero-six-zero-seven-zero-five-two-three.

• By Pauly
      ~80k miles.
      Fresh Michelin Commander 2 tires.
      Fork flush last summer. 
      Ivan's ECU reflash performed by previous owner. 
      Front suspension fork brace installed by previous owner. 
      Brand new Mustang Touring saddle included (still have OEM saddles) and I have a few different windscreens to go with it. 
      I have liners for each hardbag. 
      New Yuasa installed last fall. 
      I have a small collection of goodies, like stock grips, another rectifier and shock pump. 
      Bike requires nothing but a new owner. Ready to roll. 

• By 330racing
      15k miles....bought off original owner for 14 years.  All maintenance done in last 600 miles: plugs, oil, tires, gel battery, coolant, x ring chain.
      Has 3 windscreen, 2 seats and a givi top case.  $3200  Very nice condition

• By JustinNck1
      So with a baby on the way and my busy life, I just haven’t been able to ride the wing that much, and  it sucks to just see it sit. I don’t see two up touring in my future for a little while, probably find something to ride locally once I sell this. 6,000 miles on it. Accessories include Honda Touring shield, drivers backrest, center stand, trunk kit, trunk luggage rack, and luggage rack brake light. $17,000