Hello from strongesville!

Bullshott

I ride a 19 ZX6R and a 20 sportster forty eight, looking to make some riding buddies and some group rides. 

Typically more of a cornering kind of rider, on the quicker side I'd say, looking forward to meeting some of yall

7 hours ago, Pauly said:

Welcome. Where do you normally ride? We have a plethora of twisty riders on this forum. 

Typically i ride sections of west river, east river, station road and the road i mostly ride is Valley Parkway in the metro parks from berea to lakewood. Been wanting to hit a few roads down south near columbus, just want to go with a few others to be on the safe side incase of anything happening. 536 is it I believe, just wish i had more twisties near me.

Welcome to the OR, hope you have a very thick skin!:lol: I'm live in Strongsville (The Ville) and ride E & W river roads, Valley Parkway is too slow. Have to go to SEO for good twisty roads.  I'm going to ride this afternoon and go to bike night tonight at Grindstone in Berea (826 Front St). I will PM you.   

I'm in Cleveland heights, so about 30 minutes from you. I do lots of twistie riding and go visit SEO often. I'm definitely down to set up a ride one of these days to see if our riding styles mesh. Let me know if your interested.

Edited by Muckles