ricer1

Top 5 Ohio Roads

I wanted your opinions on the top five Ohio roads for riding. My top five in no particular order are: 26, 78, 550, 9 & 83. Thanks for your posts!

164, 26, 9, 556, 379... In this order as of today. This is purely from the enjoyment I get from riding these routes.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

71/270/480/90

We always have ONE person like this!:lol:

• Haha 1

377, 800, 26, 164, 145

Lots of great roads listed. One of my favs is going 41S out of Greenfield.... there are some other good roads in that general area.... 

On 10/12/2020 at 7:48 AM, CJ74U2NV said:

👍

Edited by ricer1
mistakes

On 9/2/2020 at 10:22 PM, Muckles said:

164, 26, 9, 556, 379... In this order as of today. This is purely from the enjoyment I get from riding these routes.

379 is one of the best roads in Ohio. I hit 800/26/79/379/513 today and had a blast. If you aren't done for the season, we should hook up for a ride before the snow flies. We could even invite the Ricks. 

On 10/13/2020 at 7:11 PM, Pauly said:

379 is one of the best roads in Ohio. I hit 800/26/79/379/513 today and had a blast. If you aren't done for the season, we should hook up for a ride before the snow flies. We could even invite the Ricks. 

So tempting the lure of curvy roads lol...I could possibly be tempted out for a ride before the season comes to an end. Though I'll probably take it at a more leisurely pace given recent events.