Alpinestars leathers, old, used, free to a good home

motociclista

I have an old one-piece Alpinestars leather suit that I want to get rid of. Ideally, this would be good for someone who's thinking of doing a first track day and doesn't want to make the commitment yet to buying all new gear. This would be enough to get you started. I got a new set of leathers through my work and reality is I'll never wear these again, so they need to go to a new owner or the landfill. Full disclosure: they're old, I sweated in them many times and they're not that pretty, but they're totally functional and I've seen far worse at many track days. They have only been down once, and that was a ridiculously low-speed and embarrassing crash I wrote about in my book years ago. That resulted in some scuffs on the right shoulder and knee, but not nearly enough damage to put the leathers out of commission.

The size is US44/EUR54 but they fit like a US42/EUR52, which is the size I wear in everything else. I am 5-11 and 175 pounds for reference.

Make arrangements to pick them up in Bexley (Columbus). 

Astars leathers.jpg

• Beer 1