2008 Yamaha Fz6

LilCasper

This bike has served me well since I got it off Pauly, but I’m going to be moving out of state and it can't come with me. I'm not in a huge rush to sell since I have some time still, but recently a buddy of mine has had a tragic accident so I thought i'd put it up to give me some peace of mind. It has had zero issues since I bought it in february. Since then I've bought a new set of tires which are practically still brand new, had some brake work done and an oil change done all professionally. 

This was my first bike and she was a blast to learn on, i hope she goes somewhere good next. I mainly kept it in my basement, which did lead me to dropping it once on the right side when trying to maneuver it around down there. The only damage from that incident was the rear brake pedal is bent inwards, but is still fully functional.

the right fender also has a small crack due to an unrelated incident, i chopped it up to road debris damage since I can't pinpoint anything that happened between me noticing it and the last picture i have that shows it had nothing wrong. 

Comes with a custom gel seat from the previous owner, the tool kit, and the battery tender.

$2400 obo

3AB2E0CE-3D47-4DF8-8B4C-2433C2D171B8.jpeg

94F3DAF2-B643-49EA-B611-0F49ABCF4E41.jpeg

503566E0-4316-481F-9BBC-C7AEFE6F6135.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Pauly said:

LBTS; GLWS.

Hey you should know :lol:

but in seriousness i'm putting it up a bit sooner than i'd like. I hate to cut my season short and see it go, but it's looking like my ship date is going to be a bit unpredictable and i could be leaving sooner than i anticipated. I just want to break even with the price i bought it for after taxes, despite the extra work put in.