Back for good this time i hope

rallen0223

I started my project bike back in 2016 but life happened and i put it aside. Now life has freed up so I'm getting back to it. Its a 1995 Honda VFR 750 Interceptor that I am turning streetfighter. Anyone in Northeast Ohio on here have any experience with thisnkind of conversion? I'd love to pick your brain on some things. I'm waiting on a starter solenoid to arrive to get the bike running again but I have plans to completely rework the front end electrical with a new headlight and digital speedo. Swap out the handle bars for hopefully a more aggressive hand position. I also plan to custom build a subframe and keep it a 2 seater. Im back and forth between exhausts and tail electrical and I'm also trying to figure out how and what wires to trim or tuck throughout. Hoping to get a bunch of pictures along the way. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Post up those pics!  I love a good build thread.

I've been streetfightering my '01 Bandit for 19 years now so I have a little experience.  I'm also pretty good with electrical so feel free to ask.  I'm not in NE OH though, Cols here.

Yes- post up your build thread! We need more build thread threads!

The VFR guys --- VFRD have don't quite a few Streetfighter conversions.

You might look into Sebspeed Customs

Edited by mello dude

8 hours ago, mello dude said:

Yes- post up your build thread! We need more build thread threads!

The VFR guys --- VFRD have done quite a few Streetfighter conversions.

You might look into Sebspeed Customs

Fixing the auto correct......