Camping Gap trip

Howabusa

I am free and willing to tag along If you would like a wing man. I am low maintenance and know the area well. PM me.

It's your call. if not than stay safe and do a ride report and have fun.  Just off ohio 33S Logan.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I am free and willing to tag along If you would like a wing man. I am low maintenance and know the area well. PM me.

It's your call. if not than stay safe and do a ride report and have fun.  Just off ohio 33S Logan.

It would be great to have a wingman! I don’t really have a definite route. Probably camp Monday night between here and the gap. Are you good with camping? 

• Upvote 1

I drive home this weekend and am off until the 15th, but I've been gone almost a month and really want to be there. Besides, I just had those Dakars mounted. I don't want to burn them up on a 100% road ride... even if a Gap camping trip does sound awesome. Have fun, guys. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

I drive home this weekend and am off until the 15th, but I've been gone almost a month and really want to be there. Besides, I just had those Dakars mounted. I don't want to burn them up on a 100% road ride... even if a Gap camping trip does sound awesome. Have fun, guys. 

You don't have a set of sticky street tires and rim's ready to slap on and go asphalt touring? Pauly, come on, You ride a BMW now$$$$$$$$😀

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

You don't have a set of sticky street tires and rim's ready to slap on and go asphalt touring? Pauly, come on, You ride a BMW now$$$$$$$$😀

I would have your NoMar setup if I wanted to deal with the loss of garage space. Wheels might be my next best option, but I promised myself I would pay this off in less than 2 years. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Howabusa said:

It would be great to have a wingman! I don’t really have a definite route. Probably camp Monday night between here and the gap. Are you good with camping? 

Wife just informed me of a prior conflicting engagment. I am out till fall season. 😞

• Downvote 1

Leaving on the 19th. Planning on Camping at the Gap for the 20th, 21st, and 22nd. Coming back on the 23 or 24. I have some roads in mind that want to ride. I like the Idea of being able to stop anywhere and to have everything that I need, with me.