B-Mac

Aug 7th. Thur. Lunch Ride

The forecast looks great for a weekday blast from Hocking Hills over to Marv's Place 37143 Muskingum Street, Sardis, Ohio 43946. for lunch and return .

Run 78 east to Ringgold and hit the new asphalt on 555 to Chesterhill then 676-26-260-7. or north to 255. return,Woodfield-Caldwell-McConnelsville-bla-bla-Hock-Home.

Is 536&800 open and repaired?

A Lively Pace is necessary and needed.😜

Edited by Tonik

With 11 months warning, I should be able to keep my schedule clear for this.  Unless you're talking Jul 7th, 2022, I'm already booked that day.  😎

• Haha 1

Just planning ahead. I am not able to edit post after one minute. August 7th 2020 is my schedualed ride if anyone in the route area wants to ride.

I’d love to ride buddy but I’m not sure my forks will be completed in time. If they are finished in time I’ll post back here.

4 hours ago, durk said:

I’d love to ride buddy but I’m not sure my forks will be completed in time. If they are finished in time I’ll post back here.

That would be nice, I could meet you at the Marathon Gas Station: 383 W Riverside Dr, McConnelsville, OH 43756 and Jump back west and do the new section of 555 to Chesterhill then 676-26-260-7. or north to 255. return,Woodfield-Caldwell-McConnelsville-bla-bla.

Will we have to eat at Arby's 😁

Edited by B-Mac

6 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

That would be nice, I could meet you at the Marathon Gas Station: 383 W Riverside Dr, McConnelsville, OH 43756 and Jump back west and do the new section of 555 to Chesterhill then 676-26-260-7. or north to 255. return,Woodfield-Caldwell-McConnelsville-bla-bla.

Will we have to eat at Arby's 😁

We can try Marv’s Place if I’m able to attend. 

I wish that could join you. After to take the wife to get her knee aspirated.

@B-Mac it’s not looking promising. I’m supposed to call Thursday if I don’t hear from the shop I dropped my forks off at. Only way I’ll make it is if I get a call before then.