Any pandemic projects?

ShredTheTag

This was my pandemic build. I have ridden it once..in May. 

Litespeed titanium frameset, w/ carbon fork and seat stays. 

SRAM Force 22 groupset, w/ carbon crankset.

SwissStop brake pads.

Magic Open Pro rims, DT Swiss 2.0 spokes, Ultegra 6800 hubs, Continental GP4000S II tires.

Fizik Anteres saddle, generic carbon seat post. 

Cannondale C2 bar and stem.

LOOK Classic pedals.

Arundel Trident carbon bottle cage.

SRAM bar tape.

Anybody want to buy it? :lol:

20200420_224217.jpg

20200507_165726.jpg

Been banging on this restomod bling it job on my Valkyrie the last few years, in between winter breaks  (Garage is frickn cold) and a few spots of life gets in the way.

One whacked thing you never realize up front how much the project is going to consume rectangular dollars. (ouch) 

I'm probably 80% done... this thing has gone on and on and on..... 

Debating about doing a mini build it thread... 

20200802_020624-M.jpg

20200605_131946-L.jpg

Looking for a seat guy to do a passenger seat like... (not Corbin, they snubbed me.) I dont like the stock seat on the bike. 

New%202-S.jpg

Edited by mello dude
  • Like 1

Patio looks good! We just built a house last year and debating between a deck and a concrete pad. Definitely prefer the pad but funds may not allow for that yet.

Currently, I am In the process of finishing our basement. Just studded out the rooms and got the electric ran. Starting on painting the ceiling black today(leaving it exposed) and then the real fun, drywall, begins!

9 hours ago, ShredTheTag said:

@Pauly what exactly are you trying to accomplish with a BMW dirt rocket?

Lots of social distancing. I am in the early stages of my ADV mutation. I would like to do the TransOhioTrail this fall and then move on to more off-road adventures. 

Mostly, I hate clean motorcycles. 

• Like 1
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, Mr.Gym10 said:

Patio looks good! We just built a house last year and debating between a deck and a concrete pad. Definitely prefer the pad but funds may not allow for that yet.

Currently, I am In the process of finishing our basement. Just studded out the rooms and got the electric ran. Starting on painting the ceiling black today(leaving it exposed) and then the real fun, drywall, begins!

Revisit it, treated wood is hard to find right now and prices of it are skyrocketing. Concrete is almost zero maint.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, ShredTheTag said:

@MSerfozo That looks like pretty nice use of lock down time on the yard. 

@Pauly

Unfortunatly, I guess I'm essential.  I took 5 consecutive Fridays off to grind stumps, till, haul 5 yards of topsoil, rake, and plant grass.  But this is what I have now.

2020-08-03 19.05.23.jpg

• Beer 2