Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Howabusa

My ride, 7/28

Recommended Posts

Congrats on riding over 95,000 miles. How many years it takes you to complete 95000 Miles?

Top Speed you experienced on this motorcycle?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlanSmith7 said:

Congrats on riding over 95,000 miles. How many years it takes you to complete 95000 Miles?

Top Speed you experienced on this motorcycle?

 

 

 

I have owned it for 6 years. It had 40,000 when I traded my 43,000 mile 2006 Busa for it. 130 mph indicated. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Howabusa said:

I have owned it for 6 years. It had 40,000 when I traded my 43,000 mile 2006 Busa for it. 130 mph indicated. 

 

spiegler_handlebar_riser_kit_detail_4_ps__94109.1482008160.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran into a younger guy from the Dayton area at the marathon/ Wendy’s in Zanesville on my way home. He was riding a new BMW F900. Nice bike for a beemer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

That’s a 2nd gen Busa in my favorite color scheme! Mine was 1st gen.

They make that handlebar kit for the 1st gen Hevybusa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pauly said:

They make that handlebar kit for the 1st gen Hevybusa. 

Ok. What’s your point? Got rid of it because it kept frying the electrics. Remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...