Ride Saturday 7-25

durk

I know it’s going to be hot tomorrow but I’m riding. I’ll be in New Concord by 10. Pace will be medium fast to fast. If you’re interested let me know. 

Route = 83-78-377-550-26-800-255-800 or something similar 

50 minutes ago, rubbersidedown said:

Shoot Sorry I missed this.

You didn’t miss it. I’m planning to ride tomorrow (Saturday 7-25-20).

Bummer...wish we were closer. I have some outstanding twisties in my backyard here in Southern Ohio.

St Rte 41, St Rte 73, St Rte 247, St Rte 125 to name a few.

If you ever head this way let me know.

Take care and stay safe. 

Edited by OhioBob
  • Upvote 1

Summary of my adventures:

Wife told me she needed me to feed animals this morning, so I got a later start. Fog was thick for 1st 45min of the ride. It was like rain essentially. I had some tough guy wannabe cop get out of his truck on 26 and give me crap for passing him. Shortly after I decided to hike this trail on 260.

zef8WJY.jpg

You can tell from this picture why that was a bad idea. 

R8WzAGS.jpg

I was raining sweat. Then at my last fuel stop for the day I discovered I have a leaky fork seal. It’s hard to believe it took this long for one to leak. The bike is 14 years old and has 56.5k miles. 

These issues had little effect on my day. I got 540 miles in and had a blast. The past 2 times I ran through SEO I took 550. Today I ran 676. I think I prefer 676. 

Yeah, I mowed yesterday and wondered why I thought it was a good idea to mow that day.

I probably  sound ancient,, but wow, that's some miles on a sportbike.  Of course, I have a bad back. So, I am done after 150  - 200 miles. Good thing I don't have to travel far to get to the good twisties in Southern Ohio. 

What exhaust you have? It kinda looks like my KR Tuned slip-on.

15 hours ago, OhioBob said:

Yeah, I mowed yesterday and wondered why I thought it was a good idea to mow that day.

I probably  sound ancient,, but wow, that's some miles on a sportbike.  Of course, I have a bad back. So, I am done after 150  - 200 miles. Good thing I don't have to travel far to get to the good twisties in Southern Ohio. 

What exhaust you have? It kinda looks like my KR Tuned slip-on.

I had a KR-Tuned on my 06 600rr. I liked it. Never had heard of that manufacturer until I got that bike.