Dirty South Trip w/the Mrs.

2talltim

All loaded up and set. The only thing left is the leaving. Rolling south in T-minus 9 hours. The Mrs. ( @R00 ) and I are headed to the Smokies and beyond for a week. Her first real long bike trip other than stlabbing to Niagara Falls once. Taking 2 days down through the heart of Ky, staying in Pigeon Forge with the family for a few days. Then taking the BRP and doing my named road trip in reverse to get home. Ill post pics and reports here through out the week.

20200703_194829.jpg

• Like 1
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

300 miles today, only 2 miles of interstate. It was fucking hot. The wifey did awesome only stopped 4 times mostly for the little tank Scout and for us to hydrate. 180 miles  tomorrow to Pigeon Forge for the week.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long folks but day one of our bike trip south is finally up. This was our route through Kentucky working our way towards Tennessee on July 4th, 2020 Fun day watching wife getting into her grove. Starting editing part 2 now.

Link below, subscribe to my channel for more.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1