gear Cortech Saddle Bags

TimTheAzn

Have this exact soft pannier set.  Bought 'em used many years ago and have made many multi-week trips to NC/GA, CO/UT, and FL.  The rain covers aren't totally water-proof so I always pack my clothes in 1-gal zip-lock bags.  Still work and function as new, although a bit sun-bleached.  These will outlast your prostate gland....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Have this exact soft pannier set.  Bought 'em used many years ago and have made many multi-week trips to NC/GA, CO/UT, and FL.  The rain covers aren't totally water-proof so I always pack my clothes in 1-gal zip-lock bags.  Still work and function as new, although a bit sun-bleached.  These will outlast your prostate gland....

Yup all my stuff was packed in Gal zip locks as well. Lucky for me, we have beautiful weather the entire trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By snot
      I am selling my Newish (never wore the jacket or pants except to try on) IXS 2 PC. Sold

• By Habi
      Front and rear stands with pin for '07 GSXR and a static balancer with tools. The stands are MJ moto and I believe the balancer is as well but it's been a while so.... $100 for all or BO but stands need to go as a pair. Located in Pickerington

• By JaSSon
      Free universal soft bags. They have integrated rain covers built into the front pouch.  The accent color is replacable, only have red and yellow though.  

I think I have a couple straps, but you'll have to figure out your own mounting. 

Willing to meet up on East side Columbus. I'm in Pataskala. 

• By Pauly
      Tecnic 40/50 leather jacket. This was Isaac's and is a medium fit. Maybe a smaller medium fit. It has a zip in vest liner and all the zippers work. No tears or rash. 
      Alpinestars Gore-tex boots, size 40. These were also Isaac's. Good condition. No rips or tears. 
      You can pick them up at my place or meet me on a ride and I will bring them with me. 

• By 330racing
      Kriega US30 and US20 packs.  Never used.  They were 189 and 140 new.

165 for the us30 and 120 for the US20