Sign in to follow this  
TimTheAzn

gear Cortech Saddle Bags

Used them for the gap trip way back. Good condition. We’re Bad’s. No use for them now. Located in NEO/Lakewood. I have the rain covers as well

$75oboimageproxy.php?img=&key=bea32e2fa8cde8e1

6370212B-F4B2-420A-9049-ACB28A82012C.jpeg

8977EFA3-B81E-40BF-B4BB-07EBF3325A9F.jpeg

Edited by TimTheAzn

I followed him on that trip. Those bags are fast as hell, would recommend.

• Haha 1

Have this exact soft pannier set.  Bought 'em used many years ago and have made many multi-week trips to NC/GA, CO/UT, and FL.  The rain covers aren't totally water-proof so I always pack my clothes in 1-gal zip-lock bags.  Still work and function as new, although a bit sun-bleached.  These will outlast your prostate gland....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Have this exact soft pannier set.  Bought 'em used many years ago and have made many multi-week trips to NC/GA, CO/UT, and FL.  The rain covers aren't totally water-proof so I always pack my clothes in 1-gal zip-lock bags.  Still work and function as new, although a bit sun-bleached.  These will outlast your prostate gland....

Yup all my stuff was packed in Gal zip locks as well. Lucky for me, we have beautiful weather the entire trip.

Unless you have high quality hard bags some dampness is to be expected. Zip lock FTW.

If it had a job I'd make you an offer! GLWS someone needs these in thier life!

On 7/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, Muckles said:

If it had a job I'd make you an offer! GLWS someone needs these in thier life!

Price is obo. :dunno:

Great bags! highly recommend, barely ever used too which I'm stunned Tim didn't take the opportunity to make that joke

On 7/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, Bad324 said:

Great bags! highly recommend, barely ever used too which I'm stunned Tim didn't take the opportunity to make that joke

It was too easy.

• Upvote 1

I’ll buy them for $75. I can ride up for the purchase this weekend. 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, DSharek said:

I’ll buy them for $75. I can ride up for the purchase this weekend. 

PM'd. Sorry I did not see this.

I am bikeless right now, but if I head north for anything in the near future, I'd take em. Good deal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JustinNck1
      For sale is my IXS leather one piece suit, and Forcefield Pro L2K Evo back protector. Both were used for one Mid Ohio track day. Suit is a size 48, and the back protector is a size medium. $300 for the both.

• By ksands22
      Bell Race Star Carbon - $275 obo + Buyer pays shipping from 44601
      Size - XL
      Build Date - 06/2016
      Comes with 'PROTINT' transition shield, Red Shield, Clear Shield and spare 40mm Cheek Pads.
      Liner new for 2020 with 35mm Cheek pads.  

• By EazyE
      Im selling my framed canvas wall art of Marc Marquez & Valentino Rossi.  The story behind it.  I ordered this for my man cave and it became lost in the mail.  Eventually it showed up at my door step 2 months later and by that time I had already moved on and put something else in the designated spot so I no longer had any use for it.  As you can see from the pics its still brand new and wrapped in plastic.  Also if you take a look at the attached diagram it is the X-Large version which means the 5 pieces total 80in in width.  If anyone is interested Ill let it go for $85 (Ill handle shipping), or local pickup. Cashapp preferred form of payment.        

• By motociclista
      I have an old one-piece Alpinestars leather suit that I want to get rid of. Ideally, this would be good for someone who's thinking of doing a first track day and doesn't want to make the commitment yet to buying all new gear. This would be enough to get you started. I got a new set of leathers through my work and reality is I'll never wear these again, so they need to go to a new owner or the landfill. Full disclosure: they're old, I sweated in them many times and they're not that pretty, but they're totally functional and I've seen far worse at many track days. They have only been down once, and that was a ridiculously low-speed and embarrassing crash I wrote about in my book years ago. That resulted in some scuffs on the right shoulder and knee, but not nearly enough damage to put the leathers out of commission.
      The size is US44/EUR54 but they fit like a US42/EUR52, which is the size I wear in everything else. I am 5-11 and 175 pounds for reference.
      Make arrangements to pick them up in Bexley (Columbus). 

• By ludwb675
      Bunch of stuff for sale, all LBTS. Can get more pics if requested. 

Alpinestars 2 piece suit - Size US 40 EU 50 - $300
      Worn for two years totaling 10-12 track days before getting 1 piece. Never down on asphalt, 1 offroad adventure. No rips or tears. I'm 5'9" 145lb and it fit great with the track vest that's listed below. 

Alpinestar Supertech Boots - Size 45 - $125

Cortech Boots - Size 45 - $50

Alpinestars Track Vest - Size S - $100

Forcefield Pro L2 Back Protector - Size M - $75

Teknic Gloves - Size L - $40

Joe Rocket Kawasaki Jacket - Size M - $125

Pitbull Trailer Restraint - Daytone 675 pin - $200

Pitbull Rear Stand - $50

Baxley Wheel Chock - $150