• Similar Content

• By Muckles
      Brand new pair of SIDI ST Race boots Euro size 42.  Asking for what I paid $300 shipping not included. Looks like they are retailing between $330 and $360 right now.
      https://www.chapmoto.com/sidi-st-race-boots-parent-043-9409-39?gclid=Cj0KCQiAwf39BRCCARIsALXWETxZqDEZZRY_SJ5ia7tDFHxxA-HbP03gOR0A-cX-S1K1Q-y6sBjyJJQaAmepEALw_wcB#92=84&250=26902
      Only worn around the house for an hour or two. I really, really like these boots and hate that they just don't fit my wide ass foot! I'm not sure if I'd ordered a size larger if they would have fit. They just pintch in the toebox and cause my toes to go numb. 

• By Blitz
      Just cleaning out the garage and have a few things to get rid of. Prices are negotiable. I’ll throw it all in one box and ship if someone was interested in some used gear for a cheap package price.
      Some of this stuff is definitely bts. But it’s worth something, I figure.
      XSS jacket is new, never worn. Size 48/58. Asking $75
      Icon jacket is a size Large. Asking $75
      Alpine Stars low cut boots, size 45. $75
      Sidi Cobra Air boots. Good condition. Size 44. $75
      White Alpine Stars jacket. Size 56/46. Has hole and damage on right shoulder. $50
      Black Alpine Stars jacket. GP Pro Plus. 58/48. Damage to zipper and hole in back...otherwise good shape. $50
      Tank lock plate and case. Bag is in rough shape but locking plate is brand new. $100
      I’d put it all in a box and ship it for $300. Any questions, let me know.

• By JustinNck1
      For sale is my IXS leather one piece suit, and Forcefield Pro L2K Evo back protector. Both were used for one Mid Ohio track day. Suit is a size 48, and the back protector is a size medium. $300 for the both.

• By ksands22
      Bell Race Star Carbon - $275 obo + Buyer pays shipping from 44601
      Size - XL
      Build Date - 06/2016
      Comes with 'PROTINT' transition shield, Red Shield, Clear Shield and spare 40mm Cheek Pads.
      Liner new for 2020 with 35mm Cheek pads.  

• By EazyE
      Im selling my framed canvas wall art of Marc Marquez & Valentino Rossi.  The story behind it.  I ordered this for my man cave and it became lost in the mail.  Eventually it showed up at my door step 2 months later and by that time I had already moved on and put something else in the designated spot so I no longer had any use for it.  As you can see from the pics its still brand new and wrapped in plastic.  Also if you take a look at the attached diagram it is the X-Large version which means the 5 pieces total 80in in width.  If anyone is interested Ill let it go for $85 (Ill handle shipping), or local pickup. Cashapp preferred form of payment.