Let's talk about the epic ride thread

jbot

2 minutes ago, jbot said:

I just hope you tell him all the hurtful things I said about your penis, in graphic veiny detail

I'll include pics, so he knows how accurate you were in your description.

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I'll include pics, so he knows how accurate you were in your description.

Maybe consider sending gif files so they can be extra throbbing veins, really capture the kegel patterns

Edited by jbot

When I started the thread for the epic ride, I was hoping to have a big turnout like we used to have for the epic rides. When it became obvious that it was not going to be a big turnout for it, I made other plans. That is why I asked @2talltimto hide it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

When I started the thread for the epic ride, I was hoping to have a big turnout like we used to have for the epic rides. When it became obvious that it was not going to be a big turnout for it, I made other plans. That is why I asked @2talltimto hide it.

You finding something better to do than ride around with a couple other guys is completely understandable. It takes a lot of effort to get to the starting point for some people, no sense doing that for little payout.

No one would have seriously cared if you said that you were out after the ball got rolling. You might have been given some shit but it wouldn't have mattered or been serious.

Having a thread removed is the issue and I still contend that it wasn't necessary.

By the way, I had no idea who started the thread when I spoke out about the over moderation. It wouldn't have mattered I still would be crying foul.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

YOU swing both ways! 😘

Is the NUoSU thread still open somewhere?

Good to see all the faces pop up, Few more folks reply to this thread and we can declare OR is back in full swing. After all this whole fiasco was not in vein

• Like 1

Well it might not be the largest crowd, but it's a gathering none the less. In these Covid days it's hard to ask for much more. I for one am looking forward to going and meeting those that are able to make it.

6 hours ago, jbot said:

anyone notice how they're all white dudes?   This is why I think it's finally time @Uncle Punk became mod.  we need to get a black guy on the mod team.  he'll be like our Obama, and then I'll biden my time until i can begin my unadulterated fascist reign of tyranny

I can't believe you walked right past this. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1