gear Scorpion Exo Covert Kevlar Jeans - $60

Jared

• Pauly locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By ScubaCinci
      I sold my dual sport so I don't really need this anymore.
      I doubt it even has 1000 miles on it. I bought it from@Caspera few years ago. Excellent condition, tires have plenty of meat left on them and lights all work. Always garaged and it has pretty much sat since before Covid  
      I have an extra wheel chock in the center installed that I used for hauling a single bike and I have an extra ramp included.
      This is the product link if you wish to know more - https://www.kendonusa.com/products/dual-rail-folding-motorcycle-trailer-cargo-trailer
      Asking $2500 firm. Clear title in hand. I am located in northern Cincinnati (45069) right off of i-75 and do not have anything to tow with so I cannot deliver or meet part way.

• By Sellius
      Located just north of Dayton, OH.
      I'm selling my 4X8 trailer.  It a Carry-On brand trailer with a Dexter axel.
      The previous owner modified it by adding a chock on the front.  I've added a spare tire and mount, a castering trailer jack, and a lockable jerry-can mount (can not included).   All the lights work, tires are all in great shape, wheel bearings repacked a few thousand miles ago.
      I'm an idiot and I accidentally punched a small hole in the side of one of the tail lights when I was moving it around to take these pictures.  You can see it in the photos.
      It has 1 7/8 coupler, tires are 4.8 X 12"
      I'll sell it with the folding ramp that you see in the pictures.
      It's small and light and easy to tow.  I think it only weighs about 400 lbs.
      I have a title for it…..somewhere.  I know I got one when I bought it a few years ago and I'm searching for it now.

• By snot
      I am selling my Newish (never wore the jacket or pants except to try on) IXS 2 PC. Sold

• By Habi
      Front and rear stands with pin for '07 GSXR and a static balancer with tools. The stands are MJ moto and I believe the balancer is as well but it's been a while so.... $100 for all or BO but stands need to go as a pair. Located in Pickerington

• By JaSSon
      Free universal soft bags. They have integrated rain covers built into the front pouch.  The accent color is replacable, only have red and yellow though.  

I think I have a couple straps, but you'll have to figure out your own mounting. 

Willing to meet up on East side Columbus. I'm in Pataskala.