Jared

gear Scorpion Exo Covert Kevlar Jeans - $60

See picture, they are size Large. Bought for $119 at iron pony spring of last year, replaced with a mesh pair for breathability. Selling for $60. 

Screenshot_20200618-201650.png

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By MiDe84
      I have a Fire Orange Mirror Shield I want to get rid of. I purchased it with a RF-1200 helmet but had to return the helmet due to it not being the right shape. The shop would not let me return the shield however since it was a “special order item”. I used this shield once and it does have a really small nick in the mirror near the shield raise lip. It should fit the RF-SR, RF-1200, & X-14 helmets.
      Asking $70 obo.
      Here is what it looks like on a helmet. It’s sweet looking and I would still use it if it fit my Arai.

• By TimTheAzn
      Used them for the gap trip way back. Good condition. We’re Bad’s. No use for them now. Located in NEO/Lakewood. I have the rain covers as well
      $75obo

• By Muckles
      I have a single Cardo Packtalk Bold JBL unit for sale. I bought the duo set at the end of last season. I love my unit. Just looking to recoup what I paid. Asking $250. Singles are retailing at RevZilla for about $290 and duo sets $510. Send me a message and we can discuss. Depending on where your at I won't mind delivering on the bike as it gives me an excuse to go for a ride.
    • By mello dude
      I bought this Pit Bull stand in a weak moment - "wow, that's cool" 
      But I'm a dumbass, I have used it exactly zero times. I have other jacks and stands that I seem to goto for whatever the job is. 
      Selling for $110.  Shipping is out, I am willing to drive a reasonable distance from Dayton to meet up. (Maybe kick in 10 bucks for gas)

• By Tpoppa
      It in great shape, nice leather, all the armor is there.  Size 42, cut for a slim build.
      It's been sitting in my closet.  Pickup in N Ridgeville.