Sign in to follow this  
2talltim

part Free Cruiser Tires

These came off my wife's Indian Scout with only 3000 miles on them. Nothing wrong with them we just went with a upgraded tire for more touring miles. Free for the taking ill help mount them too for a 12 small 12oz donations or a bottle of spiced rum.

They are the Kenda K673 sizes are 

Front Tire 130/90-16 72H

Rear Tire 150/80-16 71H

Screenshot_20200613-053405_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200613-053418_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200613-053430_Facebook.jpg

• Upvote 1

Gone. Amazing how quick things disappear when you put free stuff on FB Marketplace 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jbot
      GONE, BYEBYE

Look at this piece of shit that used to be not a piece of shit.  I burned a hole in the one side pocket but main pockets are fine.  Comes with some sort of rain cover.  It's free, for you to pick up, but I'm too lazy to ship it. It's in mentor.  BYE

• By 2talltim
      $130 picked up
      Selling my Givi 40L tech top case that was on my Z1000 with the mounting plate. Had it set up for my wife's scout be she decided to go a different route for tail storage.
      Basically like new used very little. And because Jacob hooked me up with the mounting plate ill offer this set up to OR member for $130 for everything. Except the chrome rack the plate is mounted to in the pics, I'll remove that. Brand new this would run you over $250 with tax 

• By jhughes
      Less than 600 miles on them .   $160  pick up in Chesterland  44026
      120/70/17 front
      180/55/17 rear 

Text  216   7 seven 2     93 one three for pics 

Josiah 
    • By owndjoo
      Picked up a 675 salvage bike and looking for some parts.All Plastics, ignition, and fairing stay/ramair. Will be looking to resell once I get it all sorted and ready to rock if anyone is interested.
    • By ShawnR
      I have a Scorpion MX Extra X dirt bike rear tire size 100/100-18.
      It has never been mounted and still has the sticker from Iron Pony on it showing a price of $64.99.
      I also have 2 front dirt bike tires in size 80/100-21.
      GEOMAX MX3SF and GEOMAX MX53F. Both appear to have been mounted at some time, but also appear to have full tread.

All free to a good home if you are willing to come and get them.
      40 miles N of Cols in Chesterville. (zip 43317)