ehartman

Earl H

Looking at getting involved in group riding. I have a property in Loudonville Ohio on the river that we use to camp, that could be available to a group of 25+.

If this sounds like something that works for the group, please reach out.

9 hours ago, Earl H said:

Looking at getting involved in group riding. I have a property in Loudonville Ohio on the river that we use to camp, that could be available to a group of 25+.

Also in N Ridgeville.  

I have a tall Givi Windscreen for a CB500x in the garage if you want it.

9 hours ago, Earl H said:

That sounds awesome. Would be great to do a camping meet and greet or something sometime. Welcome aboard. 

Nice detective work 2talltim. That's correct. We have 1 acre on the river, with 4 campers and a pavilion. Plenty of room for tent camping also. There is a porta john as well. We often have groups down, mostly hanging out with family and friends, and doing river trips. 

Our camp address is xxxxx county road 23 in Loudonville. 

Thanks for the nice responses, and keep me posted on any rides or if a group wants to set up a weekend in Loudonville.

Edited by 2talltim

8 hours ago, Earl H said:

Nice detective work 2talltim. That's correct. We have 1 acre on the river, with 4 campers and a pavilion. Plenty of room for tent camping also. There is a porta john as well. We often have groups down, mostly hanging out with family and friends, and doing river trips. 

Our camp address is xxxxx county road 23 in Loudonville. 

Thanks for the nice responses, and keep me posted on any rides or if a group wants to set up a weekend in Loudonville.

While it wasn't hard to figure out. I hid your actual street address in your post. I this is a public forum on the interwebz. You never know who might try to use it or go there for illicit reasons. If you end up hosting an event feel free to post it at that time. 

• Upvote 1