Anyone use the Chemical Guys foam sprayer stuff?

Casper

29 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Chemical Guys is an above average product that can be found in mass retail. I've had great luck with it

I just started seeing it at Walmart which is a big win for those guys I imagine.

I started buying their stuff when I got this bike in 2013 because it's a true matte finish so I had to get special products for it. Found them online and never looked back lol.

I do have a soft spot for the meguiar's tire shine stuff that looks and smells like grape jelly, though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Steve Butters said:

I just started seeing it at Walmart which is a big win for those guys I imagine.

I started buying their stuff when I got this bike in 2013 because it's a true matte finish so I had to get special products for it. Found them online and never looked back lol.

I do have a soft spot for the meguiar's tire shine stuff that looks and smells like grape jelly, though.

I briefly went down the detailing rabbit hole and while chemical guys is looked down upon by pros because of now being in walmart and auto parts stores it's always provided excellent results for the weekend warrior 

3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I briefly went down the detailing rabbit hole and while chemical guys is looked down upon by pros because of now being in walmart and auto parts stores it's always provided excellent results for the weekend warrior 

Funny how "making it" makes you suddenly lesser quality to snobs 😂

I saw some containers of paste wax that cost hundreds and hundreds of dollars for a palm full... I don't need that kinda shit to make my vehicles look nice 😂

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I watched a video of a detailer used the new turtle wax vs all his high dollar stuff and the turtle wax lasted longer even after he used harsh wheel cleaner to try to get it off the hood lol. all the other stuff came off immediately.  basically, he couldn't strip the turtle wax off at all. lol  

On 6/20/2020 at 8:15 AM, serpentracer said:

I watched a video of a detailer used the new turtle wax vs all his high dollar stuff and the turtle wax lasted longer even after he used harsh wheel cleaner to try to get it off the hood lol. all the other stuff came off immediately.  basically, he couldn't strip the turtle wax off at all. lol  

6 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

the new turtle wax stuff I've heard is fantastic. Seems like they are making a come back

Yup it's great used it on Candy and it held up great this weekend with 1800 miles and a bit of rain. Everything easily washed off with a hose at the hotel. Fyi I did claybar it before application 

20200616_200543.jpg

20200620_120542.jpg

20200622_143232.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 2:33 PM, 2talltim said:

Yup it's great used it on Candy and it held up great this weekend with 1800 miles and a bit of rain. Everything easily washed off with a hose at the hotel. Fyi I did claybar it before application 

when the hell did you get a red one?

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2020 at 6:19 PM, Bad324 said:

when the hell did you get a red one?

What you talkin bout Willis? I've had the same bike for 7 years. Your loosing your mind. 😁

On 7/6/2020 at 9:20 PM, Steve Butters said:

He didn't "get" a red one.... Keep up, noob. 

:lol:

On 7/7/2020 at 6:23 AM, Pauly said:

They turn red the harder you beat them. 

Eventually they turn purple and falls off but thats only after you go blind.

Wait?  Wut?

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2020 at 2:33 PM, 2talltim said:

Do drivers other than forum members notice the red color more?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, 2talltim said:

What you talkin bout Willis? I've had the same bike for 7 years. Your loosing your mind. 😁

damn I don't know why I thought yours was silver. You ain't wrong about losing my mind tho. Been home for 4 months with 2 4 yr olds and working 3 jobs so half the time I don't know what day it is

• Beer 1
  • Sad 1