Jump to content
Tonik

Anyone else looting?

Recommended Posts

:lol:

it's a world gone mad. 

  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, motocat12 said:

They want to prosecute it as a hate crime? Send the dude that was interviewed to jail as a racist? I feel bad for him honestly. Trying to do something fun and now gets dragged into this political nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, did anyone watch the video. The dude that put it up is black.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Lol, did anyone watch the video. The dude that put it up is black.

Booking him for a hate crime would be the least racist thing possible. If I was the one hanging ropes in trees, I'd get charged with a hate crime. This guy getting charged would be another step towards equality. #LockHimUp

  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Booking him for a hate crime would be the least racist thing possible. If I was the one hanging ropes in trees, I'd get charged with a hate crime. This guy getting charged would be another step towards equality. #LockHimUp

And it gets weirder.

https://www.naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/

Quite a few states did in fact lynch more white people than black.  In the West these greater number of white lynchings was due to political reasons not racial reasons.  California, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming lynched more whites than blacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AZ cities are basically all requiring face masks now in public. While I appreciate the urge to quell the virus, this is America and I'm not sure how the fuck this flies... I wonder if people are complying or ignoring it.. It's pretty new so I haven't been out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

this is America

Where we are willing to protect and help our fellow Americans. That is the core of what we are. Put your fucking mask on, it is not an infringement in your freedoms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tonik said:

it is not an infringement in your freedoms.

. . . and should not be worn or not worn according to one's political leanings, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

History repeats itself. Time and time again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove this thread and reopen epic ride 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, durk said:

Remove this thread and reopen epic ride 🤷‍♂️

I think you should open a new one, and make it clear the OP and the mod involved are not welcome on the ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

AZ cities are basically all requiring face masks now in public. While I appreciate the urge to quell the virus, this is America and I'm not sure how the fuck this flies... I wonder if people are complying or ignoring it.. It's pretty new so I haven't been out. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Can you share why wearing a mask is problematic when there are literally over a hundred thousand people dead in the US alone just from COVID?  To be fair, many would likely have died from the flu flavor of the week , but even controlling for that like this study done in NYC (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6919e5.htm), that is a whole lotta dead people just from COVID. 

 

So why is it a great undertaking to wear a mask again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I think you should open a new one, and make it clear the OP and the mod involved are not welcome on the ride.

Was that thread seriously closed?  Why?  Better not have been cause of me, I was just fucking around.  I love you and Pauly. Long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jbot said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Can you share why wearing a mask is problematic when there are literally over a hundred thousand people dead in the US alone just from COVID?  To be fair, many would likely have died from the flu flavor of the week , but even controlling for that like this study done in NYC (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6919e5.htm), that is a whole lotta dead people just from COVID. 

 

So why is it a great undertaking to wear a mask again?

It makes more sense for some states/areas than others.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jbot said:

Was that thread seriously closed?  Why?  Better not have been cause of me, I was just fucking around.  I love you and Pauly. Long time. 

I saw it hidden last night and had no idea why or who. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

So in Arizona (and Florida and probably others) some of these states are in the process of peaking infection rates.  It would make sense that they would want to blunt that progress as much as possible.  Short of shutting down the state/cities, mandating masks (which is proven to reduce microdroplets transmission) seems reasonable.  

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=arizona+corona+cases&oq=arizona+corona+cases&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.16018j0j7&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pauly said:

I saw it hidden last night and had no idea why or who. 

And did someone say they didn't want OP (solid snake) at the ride? What's that all about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jbot said:

And did someone say they didn't want OP (solid snake) at the ride? What's that all about. 

Wow, I am playing MGSV right this minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tonik said:

Wow, I am playing MGSV right this minute.

I KNOWWWWWWWW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jbot said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Can you share why wearing a mask is problematic when there are literally over a hundred thousand people dead in the US alone just from COVID?  To be fair, many would likely have died from the flu flavor of the week , but even controlling for that like this study done in NYC (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6919e5.htm), that is a whole lotta dead people just from COVID. 

 

So why is it a great undertaking to wear a mask again?

Simply making an observation. I never said it was problematic. I just don't like the idea of anything being mandated on me in regards to how I dress. I know I am not alone and simply curious on whether or not other people are following this order, given the rebellious nature of this state. But I really don't care about public opinion, so think what you want lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Simply making an observation. I never said it was problematic. I just don't like the idea of anything being mandated on me in regards to how I dress.

Masking-up is a medically proven way to reduce the spread of the virus. NOBODY enjoys wearing a mask, but it's just something we should all do for the time being. I am not a doctor, but will follow the directives/suggestions of those who are much smarter than me about this until given a sustained "all clear" by those whose job is to keep the public safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...