Anyone else looting?

Tonik

17 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I wouldn't want to be a cop, would you?

Nope. I also wouldn't want to be a nurse. Or a janitor. So guess what I don't do as a career? I am not a cop, nurse, or janitor 🤷🏻‍♂️... Yea it's a hard job, so if you're not up for it, don't fucking sign up is how I see it... I'd fucking neck choke out a motherfucker my first week because I lack patience with that shit... It wouldn't even matter about their color 🤷🏻‍♂️ so instead i just work for a bank writing letters to people who probably throw them away instead of even reading them. Can't get myself in trouble doing this (I hope 😂). 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Yea it's a hard job, so if you're not up for it, don't fucking sign up is how I see it... 

That's really short sighted actually.  We need cops.   If being a cop becomes a terrible (even harder than now) job, then you're going to have fewer and less qualified applicants for those positions, and the situation would quickly become worse.  Like I said before, there needs to be a balance.

I don't think cops are the problem, I think the Police Unions create the atmosphere for the lack of accountability.  If there's a fight for change that's where it will take place  https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/politics/police-union-reform-protests/index.html

Here is some equality...BLM is equally flawed as the FOP.  Their messaging is confusing.  They don't condone violence or looting (wink, wink), yet many of their larger rallies devolve into opportunistic chaos, and their organization doesn't prevent it.

20 minutes ago, Pauly said:

By the ACLU's own standards they aren't protected.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/protesters-rights/#im-attending-a-protest

You don’t need a permit to march in the streets or on sidewalks, as long as marchers don’t obstruct car or pedestrian traffic. If you don’t have a permit, police officers can ask you to move to the side of a street or sidewalk to let others pass or for safety reasons.

https://www.aclunc.org/our-work/know-your-rights/know-your-rights-free-speech-protests-demonstrations

You may use amplification devices as long as your intent is to communicate your message, not to disturb the peace.

At this point, call it "Cop Lives Don't Matter", "No Donuts For You", "Fuck Color, Stop Shooting"... whatever...  for all I care. Just fix the fucking problem. Semantics are a distraction. Credit is irrelevant. Just fucking solve the problem.