Anyone else looting?

Tonik

17 hours ago, Tonik said:

16 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

People are protesting and attending trump rallies and none of them have masks on. It's no wonder cases are up.

Thanks for caring so much to continue to mention me. You still aren't going to change my mind; neither are a bunch of idiots huddling up in huge crowds infecting each other. I haven't been to any events or huge functions, I keep my 6 feet, and everyone is wearing masks already because it's being mandated in every city around central AZ (except at huge events where it can't seem to be enforced).

So thanks for the continued wishes against my health and well-being. Must suck to be an old crotchety fuck who is legitimately terrified of this coronavirus. It's probably good you haven't left your house in 4 months.

Arizona summer is like Ohio winters. Everyone is huddled inside with the AC cranked(like we do with the heat on) because outside sucks. More inside time more spread just like the flu and colds. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Arizona summer is like Ohio winters. Everyone is huddled inside with the AC cranked(like we do with the heat on) because outside sucks. More inside time more spread just like the flu and colds. 

Pretty sure staying inside and away from people is how you slow this down, not speed it up. You anti mask, flat earther anti vax peeps come up with some amazing stuff.

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Pretty sure staying inside and away from people is how you slow this down, not speed it up. You anti mask, flat earther anti vax peeps come up with some amazing stuff.

I meant being inside public places. People do more inside (public) things when weather is not hospitable. 

1 minute ago, 2talltim said:

I meant being inside public places. People do more inside (public) things when weather is not hospitable. 

Then they should wear their damn masks!

1 minute ago, motocat12 said:

image.thumb.png.87e6edca7b3c054fd7c07ffe4a639a41.png

I said death RATES. Not deaths. I expected better from you sir. Their death rate is one of the highest in the EU.

Edited by Tonik

3 hours ago, 2talltim said:

FB_IMG_1593089712476.jpg

i bet you wouldn't be willing to contract coronavirus like a fucking legend and then breathe the same air as your elderly or otherwise vulnerable family member or friend because deep down, you're not as retarded as this image.

5 minutes ago, jbot said:

i bet you wouldn't be willing to contract coronavirus like a fucking legend and then breathe the same air as your elderly or otherwise vulnerable family member or friend because deep down, you're not as retarded as this image.

That's it, there is nothing left to say. Mods, lock this thread.

• Upvote 1

I do where a mask when I need to. Sat in the dentist office waiting room yesterday I was the only one including the women working the desk that had one on. I'm not going to wear a mask to keep me from getting it. I will wear a mask if i'll be in close proximity to folks I wouldn't want to give it to in case I would have it.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Sat in the dentist office waiting room yesterday I was the only one including the women working the desk that had one on.

Your dentist isn't even close to following the rules on being open. It would make me wonder what else he isn't doing that he should, resulting in me walking right the fuck out.

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Your dentist isn't even close to following the rules on being open. It would make me wonder what else he isn't doing that he should, resulting in me walking right the fuck out.

Most dentists are having patients wait out in the parking lot until they are called in. The last place I would ever be for any length of time is in a waiting room.

5 minutes ago, SpecialEd said:

Most dentists are having patients wait out in the parking lot until they are called in. The last place I would ever be for any length of time is in a waiting room.

No kidding since a big part of their job results in massive amounts of liquids from peoples mouths being vaporized into the air then spread around by the HVAC.

Mine is wait in the parking lot, masks required. Temp taken before you get through the door...straight to your room. Staff coordinate patients coming and going so you never pass others in the hall. They have this giant vacuum cleaner thing they put by your mouth to suck in the mist they create. Their HVAC system has been modded so all the air they recirculate passes through UV A, B and C before it goes back out. When you pay, you stay in your room and they take your credit card up front and run it for you then bring it back. So no waiting around the desk.

Dude is f'ing serious about this shit. I like that, wish more people were. I got my cleaning and none of the above cause me any problems, discomfort or hassle. No reason not to.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I thought the same thing. Went home and had the same conversation with my wife and she couldn't believe it either. They had a sign on the door that said don't come in till your exact appointment time, they had plexi shields at the desk but not full coverage and the their were only 5 chairs in the waiting room about 8 ft apart. other than that it was everything as usual. 

Just now, 2talltim said:

I thought the same thing. Went home and had the same conversation with my wife and she couldn't believe it either. They had a sign on the door that said don't come in till your exact appointment time, they had plexi shields at the desk but not full coverage and the their were only 5 chairs in the waiting room about 8 ft apart. other than that it was everything as usual. 

Most of what I described above Tim, is required.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

Yeah, this whole situation is just glaring fubar! I just don't know what world I live in sometimes.

• Upvote 1